pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: bigmanoncampus
Is it possible to put photos in your posts. I have pictures of of engine sludge.

Yes, you just need to upload them to a server first. Do a google search for free image hosting. Open an account at one of them. Upload your pictures there. Then, in your post on BITOG, provide links to the pictures you uploaded.

Originally Posted By: daman
yup photo bucket is what i use...

2nd that.

Took me a little while to figure out how to post them. If you post huge pictures on this site they will get deleted. Try to reduce the size on the Photo bucket site.

Test your pics in the test section near the bottom of the forum list.

Good luck, we live for seeing pics of sludge.......

Originally Posted By: oilboy123
Originally Posted By: daman
yup photo bucket is what i use...

2nd that.

Took me a little while to figure out how to post them. If you post huge pictures on this site they will get deleted. Try to reduce the size on the Photo bucket site.

Test your pics in the test section near the bottom of the forum list.

Good luck, we live for seeing pics of sludge.......

Amateurs!
LOL.gif

happy2.gif

Sluge pictures own!....In a sick kind of way I kinda hope my head gasket takes a dump on me one day. That way I'll have a reason to tear things apart and get good look at how clean or dirty my 4.0, or 4.3 inners are......The 4.0 was fed MC blend for 10k, then M1 for 25k so it should be clean. The 4.3 was fed dino for 76k with poor oci's. Although since I took it, I been cleaning it up...

Originally Posted By: Superbuick96
happy2.gif

Sluge pictures own!....In a sick kind of way I kinda hope my head gasket takes a dump on me one day. That way I'll have a reason to tear things apart and get good look at how clean or dirty my 4.0, or 4.3 inners are......The 4.0 was fed MC blend for 10k, then M1 for 25k so it should be clean. The 4.3 was fed dino for 76k with poor oci's. Although since I took it, I been cleaning it up...
Yeah, I'm dying to see what Amsoil is doing inside my engine, but I don't have any leaks yet!
LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back