Pictures of the box truck in front of the million dollar homes just up the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine owning that house and looking at cars on eBay. Then seeing your house as the back drop for every listing by that seller?
lol.gif

Probably OPs real house and just doesn't wanna tell us.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
Could you imagine owning that house and looking at cars on eBay. Then seeing your house as the back drop for every listing by that seller?
lol.gif

Probably OPs real house and just doesn't wanna tell us.
whistle.gif

Not likely.

Originally Posted by 02SE
I can hear the homeowners conversation now: Honey, the used car dealer is parked out front taking pictures again...

It's called curbstoning.

Park the car and meet the buyer on the street in front of some house. It's not the seller's house but the buyer is led to believe it's not someone flipping cars, instead it is a private sale from someone with what a car flipper thinks is a nice house.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by mk378
I can hear the homeowners conversation now: Honey, the used car dealer is parked out front taking pictures again...

It's called curbstoning.

Park the car and meet the buyer on the street in front of some house. It's not the seller's house but the buyer is led to believe it's not someone flipping cars, instead it is a private sale from someone with what a car flipper thinks is a nice house.

I/we know. It's been discussed on here before.

My post was just a joke...

lol.gif
Accurate!

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Originally Posted by TTK
LOL, doesn't look like a million-dollar house to me. Maybe a million-dollar location? But, I will say I have seen that house before....someone had a car to sell.

In DC area, a million dollars doesn't buy you a whole lot.

Very true.

Was going to say the same.

Its crazy how folks will spend $1M on a $350k home just because its DC.

I marginally understand some areas of CA because of climate and scenery... But DC? Worst of the summer and winter.

Just sayin'

Thats not to say I dislike OP's picture or handiwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back