Pictures of my baby girl who was born Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would share with you guys that me and my wife just had our first baby this past Friday. We did not know the sex so it was very exciting to find out at the very end that it was a baby girl.

She came into this world at 7 lbs. 12 oz. and at a length of 20".

Her name is Molly and she is completely healthy and also seems very happy.

Here are some pics moment after she was born and a few from the next day:

molly2.jpg

molly1.jpg

molly3.jpg

molly4.jpg

molly6.jpg

That Rocks! There is nothing like the feeling of being a new parent. Apprehension, awe, and love all rolled into one. Better than a roller coaster ride. A beautiful girl. Love her, protect her, and turn her into a strong, self sufficient woman. Congratulations!

Originally Posted By: beanoil
That Rocks! There is nothing like the feeling of being a new parent. Apprehension, awe, and love all rolled into one. Better than a roller coaster ride. A beautiful girl. Love her, protect her, and turn her into a strong, self sufficient woman. Congratulations!
And educate her on Engine Oil and car maintenance!
LOL.gif

God she is cute!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: moribundman
I strongly suspect that all newborns are here to replace us.
wink.gif

Captain obvious, as usual!

Congrats -- I always wanted a girl to spoil so rotten that no man could stand her. But alas, i had only boys. But that was ok too because they were fun and healthy.

Being from Penn I guess it is Pennzoil Platinum all the way for her!!!

congratulations. i hope she brings you a lot of joy.

my wife says your daughter looks very alert for so soon after birth. and that she is beautiful.

you'd think that after the 1st any more births get easier, but with our 3rd coming up in october i am a bit fearful.

Originally Posted By: jigen
She came into this world at 7 lbs. 12 oz. and at a length of 20".

Aren't snakes long & people tall? j/k congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back