[pics] Ugly Motorcycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your Stelvio is cool. There are times when I'd love to have that fuel capacity too.

A pic from it's namesake, about 6 years ago.

You rode the Stelvio Pass?
cool.gif

The back fender makes it ugly otherwise I like the looks. The crotch rocket bike are what is ugly. They are incredibly fast and handle well but ugly.

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger
You rode the Stelvio Pass?
cool.gif

Yes, among many other spectacular roads in the Alps.

Cool looking bike. Man, if it has two wheels, and enough power to put a smile on your face... then it's beautiful.

Originally Posted By: 02SE
I think your Stelvio is cool. There are times when I'd love to have that fuel capacity too.

OMG, I need to ride there... asap.

Originally Posted By: CT8
The back fender makes it ugly otherwise I like the looks. The crotch rocket bike are what is ugly. They are incredibly fast and handle well but ugly.

Doesn't have a rear fender, you might be seeing the muffler which is showing through from were it is high mounted along the left rear just below the pillion grab rail.
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: webfors

When I've done it, I've done so with friends that live in Europe. Borrowed a bike one time from one of those friends, and then rented bikes, as even though a bike was offered, I don't like borrowing bikes too much.

But I know people that have gone on tours with Edelweiss Tours and have really enjoyed their experience.

Originally Posted By: webfors

There are a few places similar to that here in WA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back