Pics of my new Tissot PR50 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems sapphire is an option on my watch, to be honest it was a gift and I don't remember if it has it or not. Mine got whacked and skidded on pavement for a while, which did the whole face in one shot... I recommend not trying that, even with sapphire.

yeah - I am usually careful with my stuff, incl. watches.

I have a $20.00 Casio Forester, which is my "beater" watch-mostly resin, I think, which I also wear around the house or anywhere else where it's not "formal" ... I bought it when we went on that volunteer trip to Haiti - and it had a rough week, and I NEVER took it off, not even in the shower - and it still runs great (it's huge on my wrist, but like i said I wear it to places where I don't care about how it looks)

- (wifey also got a $30.00 Timex Expedition for the same trip, which also did great, and acts as her "beater watch" now... both those have the indiglo function which lights up the watch face when you touch a button - cool to see it at night..)

61bR-qdN9zL._SL500_AA300_.gif
41HKeub4OwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
Originally Posted By: Johnny
Very nice, but to many gadgets for me.

I'm with you, must be an age thing (I'm 66 tomorrow !!) .... The last watch I got had the largest numbers I could get and the highest contrast face with no clutter. Easy to read.

And I paid $10 for it at W-M.
thumbsup2.gif

tbird, if you're happy, I'm happy for you.
I go for the upper midrange walmart watches in the $19.00 to $27.00 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back