Pics of my anniversary present....GC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my recently found anniversary present: 61 qts. of GC, arranged by date. As well as some M1, Royal Purple Racing Oil, and Lots and Lots of Rotella T, + some others... I'm going green!
cheers.gif

-

I think only us BITOG'ers would be so gitty about seeing this. Most others would probably react like this
shocked.gif
and then
rolleyes.gif
. But we're more like this
grin.gif
and
worshippy.gif
fruit.gif
. LOL! And yes, that is a very nice stash. I would do that myself, but, the wife is one of the ones that would react in more of a
mad.gif
nono.gif
type manner...so I have to hide my GC stash.

BTW...can I borrow a few qts of the Green? I promise I'll give em back...
tongue.gif

quote:

Originally posted by LSVTEC 91 Civic:
Wow... a shelf of oil.

...and then some! I do wish that 11som would give the Elixer its own shelf, but, hey, it IS in a prominent place.

quote:

Originally posted by LSVTEC 91 Civic:
Wow... a shelf of oil.

91 Civic: Isn't this the place to show it?!?
confused.gif

I'm proud of my green. If you have a problem with that, feel free to PM me. I'll gladly discuss it with ya.
twak.gif

The blue bottle-red cap stuff is trans-fluid.

The Lucas is OLDDDDDD. But, I still occasionaly find an old Ford with a loose bottom end, that exhibits no oil pressure when hot at idle. I use it to mix a Rotella and Lucas cocktail to quiet it down. Keeps 'em from knocking and rattling. Works well for its intended purpose. But, now that I have access to BITOG, I know there are better solutions.

Why do you have what appears to be 10 gallons of Rotella when you can buy it anywhere? No matter the reason, you're wierd. Can you OCD in a serious way...

I'm Cwazy for Oil......Cwazy I tells ya.
shocked.gif

They had a big rebate per case going. That and the sale price, and I stocked up. I'll go through every bit of that in just over a year.

Way too many toys.

offtopic.gif

11som,

My dad was from Grand Haven so I tune in to the camera focused on the beach and the Pier. We need to work out a time and you can go stand on the beach with a bottle of GC in your hand so we can all see you.
grin.gif

Nice!

I tried to arrange all my car supplies to look something similar in my garage a few weekends ago.

When the girlfriend came over and saw the fruits of my hard labor, she sort of just gave me that "weirdo" look.

Bah...she doesn't understand.
grin.gif

How many cars do you have?

That much oil would last me a lifetime with 3 Hondas in our household.

quote:

Originally posted by kloppilt:

I have 150 quarts of oil not any GC though, and it will probably last my lifetime. I'm in denial and I assume many here are too.
tongue.gif

quote:

Originally posted by kloppilt:

Too many. I'm not proud of this, but, here goes:
Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2 Dodge minivans, Ramcharger Plow Truck, 68 Dodge D100, Ford Truck, 63 Dodge 330, Olds Cutlass, Midas Motorhome, 71 Dodge Demon, 2 boats, 2 motorcycles, 2 generators, lawnmower, snowblower, 13.5 horse Karcher Power Washer, etc, etc... Arrrrgggh. Too many cars for one family.

All of them in fine running-driving condition, except for the Demon, which is a race car currently in storage without engine or trans, and the Suzuki GS 1100, which I am finishing a restoration on.

These cars and trucks can use a lot of oil.

The 63 Dodge takes 11 quarts, and gets changed every 200 miles or sooner when racing. And a lot of spark plugs to change. A couple of pics of the 63 Dodge and engine, and the 68 D100. Love them big block mopars.

-

-

-

quote:

Originally posted by 11secondoldmopar:

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:
offtopic.gif

11som,

My dad was from Grand Haven so I tune in to the camera focused on the beach and the Pier. We need to work out a time and you can go stand on the beach with a bottle of GC in your hand so we can all see you.
grin.gif

I'd do it! Maybe hold up a BITOG Banner or something as well! I could try to recruit a couple of honeys in bikinis to help me out. Let me know.

Pick the time and day...if you haven't given it a look (so you can see the view), go the the Grand Haven home page, then to community links, then to the Tribune Live and then to Web Cams of MI. Too bad you can't have your race car on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back