Pickup and Poiwerbuilt jack & jackstand

I would like to get the 3 ton Poiwerbuilt jack & jackstand and lift my pickup not by the frame but by the lift points indicated on the lifting points diagram I have found online.

So will the jack fit under and will the top of the jack hold the lifting point properly? Hard for me to gauge if I don't have the jack in my hands looking at it and the lifting point.

If you have doubts about the jack or the jack points and there is height enough, use a piece of 2x4 cut to fit as an inter-face. You can also increase the clearance by driving up onto a 2x..
It took awhile , but I figured how to raise a Camry using the lift pad under the B pillar to get the wheels up on that side in a single lift with a 3ton HF special floor jack. A piece of 2x is used to spread the weight.. What ever you do, do it safely :cool:

Here are some close ups of the saddle on my 3 Ton Powerbuilt jack w/built in jackstand. You will need to compare the seat against your F250's lift points.

PXL_20230624_172803582.jpg
PXL_20230624_172759597.jpg

So with this you jack it up to where you want and then move the pin to the lowest hole?
No, the pin allows you to adjust the initial height of the jack's saddle from 11" to ~16" before you start lifting. As the jack is extended, the silver lever in front drops a ratcheting safety latch arm to prevent the extended jackstand from dropping should the bottle jack leak down.

Take a look at the demo videos linked in the bottom left frame of this Amazon page:

Powerbuilt Jack

Back