Picked Up Some Pennzoil Platinum 0w20

I bought 2 of them from walmart dot com and picked them up at a local walmart for I didn't need any oil, I had 11 qts of NAPA FS left, but I felt like adding to my stash.

I was even going to install some PP FS right now but I guess for the time being I'll run the ST FS I have in there.
If I get that fever again I'll slap some of that PP FS in there in a heartbeat.
I'll probably not buy ST again. Not that it's a bad oil, but I prefer other brands for some reason.
If I can ever get to the point where I feel OK about running PP or NAPA FS oil for 12 months, I'm sure these oils would do me well during that time.

Last edited:
Is PP new? Haven't heard of it before.

I usually take people's words for what they are. I don't assume people are telling jokes by saying things they don't mean like you did.

If you'd be real, more people would understand what you mean.
But actually I realize you were just playing with your fellow BITOG members who spend several hours per day here and trying to impress them rather than communicate with me.

Oh dear. You mean my post doesn't fall in line with BITOG regulars like you who spend 14 hours a day here?
Ah, going to play a sarcastic, facetious victim, are we? Is your skirt too short? Did you drink too much at the party?

It's actually been too long with the same name.

The next version should be called Pennzoil Palladium, that way we can still call it, PP.

Ah, going to play a sarcastic, facetious victim, are we? Is your skirt too short? Did you drink too much at the party?

He claimed it was funny I made a post about buying oil.

Is it right by you when people make fun of posters for their post?

I would have deleted this post longggggg ago if I were able to.

Maybe I don't know you guys well enough and sorry if I missed the punch line.

He claimed it was funny I made a post about buying oil.

Is it right by you when people make fun of posters for their post?

I would have deleted this post longggggg ago if I were able to.

Maybe I don't know you guys well enough and sorry if I missed the punch line.
It's more to do with PP has been out for almost 8 years now and you're making a post talking about buying it as if it just came out when it's probably the 2nd most talked about oil on this site. Just giving you crap is all. ;)

I think you can save money on all kinds of things at Walmart dot com if you order it online and let them pick the order and have it ready for you.

You can get oil filters at the price they were at before this last inflation went into effect if you order them online.

It doesn't seem like PP FS is going to be available for <$20 per 5 qt jug much longer.

Last edited:
Today I was actually going to change my oil yet again, just 4 days after I changed it the last time.
I was going to run some PP I bought and toss the ST FS with I need to run this ST for at least 3 months, hopefully 6 months.

I think it would not only be a waste of good oil to toss it now, it would also be dumb.

I bought 2 of them from walmart dot com and picked them up at a local walmart for I didn't need any oil, I had 11 qts of NAPA FS left, but I felt like adding to my stash.

I was even going to install some PP FS right now but I guess for the time being I'll run the ST FS I have in there.
If I get that fever again I'll slap some of that PP FS in there in a heartbeat.
I'll probably not buy ST again. Not that it's a bad oil, but I prefer other brands for some reason.
If I can ever get to the point where I feel OK about running PP or NAPA FS oil for 12 months, I'm sure these oils would do me well during that time.
PP for 20 bucks is a great deal. Just looked and that's what it is today, so I'm ordering a jug or two for my stash, as well. Thanks for the heads-up!

Back