Pick oil for family members oil change.

They have a few locations, I use Mt. Jackson but have it delivered to the shop.

I refuse to buy oil for family. My brother was doing oil changes at his job on mom's 2006 300 2.7 and was using Valvoline conventional knowing mom only ran Pennzoil conventional. All was good until it started leaking and losing oil. He got the blame and now he doesn't change her oil anyhow the 2.7 was known for sludge it looked like new at 150k. She traded it in cause after he fixed oil leaks transmission went out. I take care of her Impala and my sister's Altima which both bring the oil to me for changes

I refuse to buy oil for family. My brother was doing oil changes at his job on mom's 2006 300 2.7 and was using Valvoline conventional knowing mom only ran Pennzoil conventional. All was good until it started leaking and losing oil. He got the blame and now he doesn't change her oil anyhow the 2.7 was known for sludge it looked like new at 150k. She traded it in cause after he fixed oil leaks transmission went out. I take care of her Impala and my sister's Altima which both bring the oil to me for changes
Well, my family does not gripe when they get stuff for free, nor blame me for problems I don't cause. 🤷

Back