PIAA wiper blades any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got fed up with every blade I have bought so far.The Jeep takes 13 inch blades so I am limited to what I can use.Rain-X is used always on my glass yet all blades I have used make noise.I recently ordered 13" PIAA silicone blades with the "magic" windshield preparation to apply before installing their blades,which is Rain-X on a towel-let.So far they make NO NOISE but does anyone have any long term use with this brand and what do you think?

great blades ... a bit expensive for me ... You will love them ..

Great blades. They sell refills, so depending upon your OEM, you can just buy the refill squeege, not the whole assembly.

They are the only ones Ill use now.

I had them on my Cherokee a few years ago and I liked them. I have the Bosch compression type on now and feel it's as good. If I could get PIAA wipers locally I'd buy them over any other brand.

I have had mine on the Mazda3 since new. They both look and perform like new. Awesome.
19.gif

had a set on my 94 F-350 that lasted over 4 years. The F-series fords have pretty dismal wiping systems and the piaa blades made a decent difference in the derivability in the rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back