Pi Day! (3/14)

Specifically, vegetable pie - potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, onions, peas, and gravy, in a puff-pastry crust. Quite wonderful. I ate 3 and 1/7 pieces. ;) No, actually I held myself to two pieces.

20220314_183715.jpg

20220314_185702.jpg

Certainly not, but I love it!

Going back quite a few years, I was in 2nd-year college and shared an apartment with two other fellows, one of whom was, like me, quite nerdy. We lived in Apartment 310. Each metal number was fixed to the door with two screws. The screw at the bottom of the "0" was missing, allowing the number to pivot on the top screw. We (the other nerdy guy and I) would rotate the "0" up 180 degrees so it looked like an exponent.

We could then claim we lived in "Apartment 1", as 31^0 (or anything else to the zero power) was equal to one. :rolleyes:

What's that? Why didn't I have a girlfriend? Can't imagine why ...

That looks great Number 35! I would enjoy it more though, with a few chunks of beef in there. ;)

I was lazy tonight. Called Casey's and ordered a large supreme pizza. Stopped by my Son's on the way home and gave him a few pieces.
Their pizza is pretty good for being a convenience store.

That looks great Number 35! I would enjoy it more though, with a few chunks of beef in there. ;)

I was lazy tonight. Called Casey's and ordered a large supreme pizza. Stopped by my Son's on the way home and gave him a few pieces.
Their pizza is pretty good for being a convenience store.
Nothing wrong with Casey's pizza, it's better than the big chains except Papa Murphy's of course.

Back