Phoenix Kidnappings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say. Drug smuggling and people smuggling are huge businesses with huge money involved but what can we do besides relax penalties on them to maybe bring the prices down?

A free fire zone on this side of the border. Open season ..perhaps w/bounty. BIG SIGNS: Sign up or stay out.

Recruiter station on the Mexican side.

While we are in the midst of transforming our country into a Third World country, you take the good with the bad. I just haven't figured out what the good is yet.

There are rarely "true victims" in Phoenix's kidnappings, the lieutenant said.

Pay to play? Beating and/or raping the man's wife uncalled for naturally, but how many family members are innocent and oblivious to daddy's actions?

Not much, pack your bags and move out of the area.

That article reminds me of the days of the 'Cocaine Cowboys' ran havoc in south FL during the 1980's.

On the way to work early one morning in 1985 or 1986 my dad was headed to the airport. He witnessed a car pull up beside another car at a red light and open up in a blaze of gunfire instantly killing both people (rival drug dealers). My dad didn't stick around cause he knew the police would ask him for a description of the killers and he wisely wanted no part of that.

Quote:
but how many family members are innocent and oblivious to daddy's actions?

That's the part that most of us can't wrap around. To them, it's just what daddy does to make a living. Not unlike being a car mechanic.

It's that way in most 3rd world places. Kid trafficking in Asia (anywhere, really) ..you name it.

It's all very free market if you think about it. If there was no market for coyotes and drug trafficking ..they would do something else.

It's easy to figure that our relative wealth has afforded us morals and the means to live by them.

Originally Posted By: Footpounds
While we are in the midst of transforming our country into a Third World country, you take the good with the bad. I just haven't figured out what the good is yet.

If you figure out something let me know.

John

Open borders -this is what you get. Just so someone can get his grass cut a little cheaper we have to endure higher taxes,crime etc.Wonderful.

I think it's time for a well organized militia to defend the border states.

Tempest?? (I'm serious
grin2.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back