Phillips Xtreme Power Bulbs is on Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillips xtreme power bulbs, H4 and H7 only, on sale at powerbulbs.com for £19.99 a pair with free shipping. The exchange rate as of today is 1.0 British Pound = 1.52 U.S. Dollars, so that the cost per pair is only $30 shipped.

Last edited:
That is an excellent deal.

Powerbulbs has free shipping everywhere in the world. When I lived in California, it took on average about 7 days to get my package from the UK.

I stocked up on Osram bulbs last year when they were on sale, and of course I have not had a burnt-out bulb since. So I will pass on this sale, but considering how much it costs for a single bulb at AZ or Walmart then it is just foolish not to get 2-for-1 at http://www.Powerbulbs.com .

Just bought a pair Phillips Xtreme Power H7 for '00 MB E30. It has Phillips Vision Plus 50 now, I'll report how the Xtreme Power comparing with Vision Plus when I received it in about 1 week to 10 days.

Stumbled across PowerBulb's Ebay site. Bought the Xtreme Power H4 for under $30 shipped. I think my fiancee will be very happy once she sees the results. Her car will see a 60+ mile commute a few times per week in a few weeks, and I want her to see/be seen at the crack of dawn.

OEM bulbs are being tossed into the case and into the trunk as backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back