Petition filed to make being a Browns/Bengals fan a condition for medical mariju

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this could be extended to being a Cowboy fan over the last 20 years. Jerrah finally gets rid of Garrett, and then hires someone who claims to have reinvented himself... I am sure Rodgers is having a good chuckle.

There's still people suffering from loose bowel syndrome from Art Modell moving the Browns out of Cleveland in 1996.

If the Browns/Bengals equals medical marijuana, what do Lions fans get?

Detroit Lions' last playoff win was 10,000 days ago. The numbers make it feel worse-Detroit Free Press headline

In 1991 the Lions won their first playoff game win since 1960. They haven't won another playoff game since.

That's right, one win in 60 years.

Last edited:
If Ohio's legislature would come into the 21st century and just legalize the stuff, they wouldn't need a petition...

As a nearly lifelong resident of the northeast suburbs of Cincinnati I am fully in support of this petition, or any other such methods to ease the pain, even though I wont myself partake of the medical foliage due to the fact that the very few times I have tried the nonmedical variety I would have gladly chewed my way out of a steel shipping container with half my teeth tied behind my back in order to escape the feeling it gave me. Which is similar to the feeling I get anymore while trying to watch a Bengals game.

I cant be too critical of the poor schleps, one of my in-laws is dating one of their star players and him becoming a family member is starting to look like a real possibility, so I'll refrain from further criticism, but I will say its nice to see help from the medical community is at least being considered.

Hey, people want their weed. If they take a selfie with a Browns shirt and get an online script, more power to them.

Originally Posted by dave1251
Originally Posted by skyactiv
One long suffering fan of Ohio's NFL teams has filed a petition with the state medical board to make being a fan of the Browns and/or Bengals a medical condition treatable with medical marijuana.

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/state-news/petition-filed-to-make-being-a-browns-beng

Treating depression with a depressant makes sense.

Only if you dilute it enough (homeopathy joke here)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back