Peter Kassig

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's part of their plan to divide us into factions and weaken our resolve. The only way to deal with individuals is to kill them. I believe it was General LeMay who said war is about killing, and if you kill enough of them they'll stop. The Arab world needs to step up and condemn this group in the strongest way possible and also put more of their resources into the struggle. They will let the Western world do the spending and dying until their own bacon needs pulling out of the fire. No pun intended. Then they will squeal like the Saudis did when Saddam invaded Kuwait.Come and help us, our kingdom is being threatened by the menace we helped create and didn't care about until they threatened us.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/06/par...written-by-son/

"I am obviously pretty scared to die but the hardest part is not knowing, wondering, hoping, and wondering if I should even hope at all," Kassig said in the letter, according to his parents. "I am very sad that all this has happened and for what all of you back home are going through. If I do die, I figure that at least you and I can seek refuge and comfort in knowing that I went out as a result of trying to alleviate suffering and helping those in need."

Unfortunately they are going to kill him, if they haven't already.

frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back