Pet ID tags

Where do you get your pet ID tags at? I got one off Etsy just about a year ago, I paid $22 for it, and you can't even make it out. Nice tag too..☹️☹️
Thank you

Microchipping is a given but hasn’t displaced a collar tag. A tag is very belpful since someone finding your dog can read your phone number and immediately call you without having to take your dog to a vet to see if there is a chip and get the chip read. We get our tags from a local independent pet food store. They are some kind of flexible rubberlike material that doesn’t look like it would last 2 weeks. But, one has been on our dog for years and looks like new.

Microchipping is a given but hasn’t displaced a collar tag. A tag is very belpful since someone finding your dog can read your phone number and immediately call you without having to take your dog to a vet to see if there is a chip and get the chip read. We get our tags from a local independent pet food store. They are some kind of flexible rubberlike material that doesn’t look like it would last 2 weeks. But, one has been on our dog for years and looks like new.
That's exactly what I need...

I purchased these at Pet Smart. Been on her collar for 4 years and is as wide as two quarters side by side and about as tall. Has room for your name and three phone numbers on the back.
20220512_180141.jpg

I purchased these at Pet Smart. Been on her collar for 4 years and is as wide as two quarters side by side and about as tall. Has room for your name and three phone numbers on the back.View attachment 99652

I purchased these at Pet Smart. Been on her collar for 4 years and is as wide as two quarters side by side and about as tall. Has room for your name and three phone numbers on the back.View attachment 99652
WOW!!! What did they do make it right there? Is there a website? To order it from.

Machine at pets mart. Has her name, my cell number and her city tag number. 3 years ans still perfect. Plain stainless steel bone shaped tag. Cost $9cdn dollarettes.

WOW!!! What did they do make it right there? Is there a website? To order it from.
Not sure about being able to order one. Ours was bought in store. You just pick the model you like and type in the info and the machine spits it out. They are metal and it shows zero wear after 4 years. Good experience. This is Zola Jean the big red machine. She is not spoiled at all.
Screenshot_20201224-210730_Instagram.jpg

What is a collar? I don't use em.

I see a machine in the corner of Pet's Mart that I assume can make custom tags.

But then you get your Rabies vax tags from the Vet that will I.D. a lost animal.

You want some stranger calling your dobie Hercules?!

Back