People are stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Mr_Incredible
Children seek acceptance and validation. 2.3m views is hard to stand against, but it can be done. Unfortunately, not all kids can be reached, or reached in time.

Do the best you can and hope enough sticks to make them happy and healthy...and stay off the Post Office wall.

If they get between 1 and 5 dollars per 1k views, that's a pretty nice chunk of money and hopefully enough to pay for the hospital bill.

Originally Posted By: Mykl
Originally Posted By: sayjac
Ron has it right.

61FGXJ8V75L._SX425_.jpg

I don't know, some would say that lighting stupid on fire is an actual fix.

Point taken, but you still got to love the Tater.

Or to quote what the late great Richard Pryor might say about the fire challenge, "When you run down the street on fire, people will move out of your way."
56.gif

Ole Richard must have been ahead of his time.

I don't see a problem with it, stupid people killing themselves off is a good thing. Improves the gene pool.

Maybe Russian Roulette will make a come back? Losing that game is pretty final so medical costs will be eliminated and the funeral business will make a decent profit.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hattaresguy
I don't see a problem with it, stupid people killing themselves off is a good thing. Improves the gene pool.

Maybe Russian Roulette will make a come back? Losing that game is pretty final so medical costs will be eliminated and the funeral business will make a decent profit.

If they use a strong enough caliber!

the trouble is that the stupid people only have safe things. we need to make a large city and put all the stupid people in it with lots of dangerous stuff. and seal it up, and walk away.

All the warning labels should be removed from everything. If you can't figure out not to drink drain cleaner...

I think I am in the last generation that didn't need a warning label that what you saw in Roadrunner cartoons should be tried at home. That we didn't need warning labels on lawn mowers reminding us not to put our fingers under the mower deck, etc.

Who was it that suggested the best safety device for a car would be putting a spike on the steering wheel.

People would drive much more carefully if certain death or disfigurement was the immediate karma for bad driving.

All the warning labels should be removed from everything. If you can't figure out not to drink drain cleaner...

Originally Posted By: TomYoung
Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
But its soooo cool when that video gets 2.3 million veiws.

Silly movies such as Jack @** encouraging kids to film dumb behavior.

views

I am glahd that you tuuk the time to correkt peoplez sphellingg.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: ddtmoto
...natural selection in process...

Absolutely!

The more of these types we can eliminate from the gene pool the better of we are as a society. They can't die off fast enough as far as I am concerned. I put them in the same category as druggies, boozers, and thugs of all kinds.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
As long as my tax dollars don't have to be spent on their rehab, I am all for it. We need the herds thinned out some.

+ 1.

And as long as they haven't already spawned before they do it.

Originally Posted By: Benzadmiral
As long as my tax dollars don't have to be spent on their rehab, I am all for it. We need the herds thinned out some.

+ 1.

Chances are they already have spawned and/ or have a few other siblings doing the same thing.. And they are also most likely on government assistance with no plan on ever finding a job.

Originally Posted By: mcrn

If they use a strong enough caliber!

*loads some Ranger SXT rounds into my Glock 22RTF2, hands said Glock to other person, "You First"*

BTW that was not directed at anyone here, I have had people joke about wanting to try RR, and I offer my Glock. Someone accepted the offer before I slapped sense into them.

O and I wish I have never seen Idiocracy, I see it coming true every day.

Originally Posted By: dlundblad

+ 1.

Chances are they already have spawned and/ or have a few other siblings doing the same thing.. And they are also most likely on government assistance with no plan on ever finding a job.

Just work longer and harder so you can pay more taxes to support generation after generation of lazy bums. They complain about inequalities but don't want to work and have no desire to ever get a job.

Some politicians want 'redistribution of wealth' to these bums.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
If you haven't seen this movie, suggest you do to see a glimpse into the future of our society.
eek.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy

Sitting around watching movies and actually thinking they predict the future of society would certainly be the beginning of a self fulfilling prophecy.

When it comes to movies I have far better things to do, so I don't believe I'll take you up on your suggestion.

I also have far better things to do than to become one of the facebook sheep. Facebook is proof that if you build a better mouse trap, the mice and rats will beat a path to your door.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Originally Posted By: dlundblad

+ 1.

Just work longer and harder so you can pay more taxes to support generation after generation of lazy bums. They complain about inequalities but don't want to work and have no desire to ever get a job.

Some politicians want 'redistribution of wealth' to these bums.

Just the other day I was at a customer's place (a good size manufacturing shop) that I was doing some pickups and deliveries for, and I was talking to the guy that is in charge of the place. When leaving work the day before he had seen a guy on a corner a few blocks away holding his cardboard sign saying "anything helps, God bless". He told the guy where his shop was and if he showed up at 6 AM the next morning, he was hired. You think he showed up? Nope.

O and I wish I have never seen Idiocracy, I see it coming true every day.

Yup, for a satirical comedy movie that (as intended) has hit far too close to home, LOL!

IT'S GOT ELECTROLYTES!!!

Originally Posted By: morris
the trouble is that the stupid people only have safe things. we need to make a large city and put all the stupid people in it with lots of dangerous stuff. and seal it up, and walk away.

Chicago, Detroit, Oakland and Memphis come to mind. Unfortunately, the smart ones get caught in the cross fire.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Facebook is proof that if you build a better mouse trap, the mice and rats will beat a path to your door.

Here, here! Well said!

Combustion: It's not just a good idea...it's the law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back