People are SO stupid and inconsiderate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are the dumbest species on the face of this planet--I kid you not! So we go to a restaurant in my less than 7 month old FX4 and park waaaaaaaaaaaaaay the [censored] away from everyone all the way down at the end of the row. This stupid IDIOT parks a 2011 Tahoe WITH the paper plates still on it right next to me over the line. I have about 12" to get into my side of the truck. Would not be so bad EXCEPT there are 21...yes, count them 21! empty spaces on that row and another 20 odd on the opposite row. It was ALL that I could do to restrain myself--I mean he may as well had a sign on it that read "KEY ME PLEASE ALL THE WAY DOWN THE SIDE TO THE BARE METAL". What an IDIOT!! 20 years ago I would have obliged him with more than a key job....

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kind of funny you posted a thread with this title this today. I was out and about the town today (Bank, Wal-mart, and McDonald's), and I met considerate, nice people at EACH stop.

At the bank, a lady held the door open for me with a smile. At Wal-mart, the lady in front of me, at the Redbox kiosk, asked if I knew about today's 50-cents off promo code. At McDonald's, I dropped change from a $20, and a nice gentleman picked it up, flagged me down, just outside the door, to return the money I had dropped.

Try not to let one inconsiderate guy in the parking space next to you ruin your day.

Are you sure it was a he? I've had a few instances of ladies trying to prove their "tackle" was bigger than mine...

Ahhh! The agony and nightmares of New Car Ownership! This is one of the primary reasons I hate buying new....don't sweat the small stuff...it will get it's first ding soon enough.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OilNerd

Try not to let one inconsiderate guy in the parking space next to you ruin your day.

I agree! The driver didn't do it to intentionally annoy anyone, I don't think, so why take it to he max? No vehicle damage, so whistle it away and have a good day.

It will get its first ding one of these days. Just be ready for it. You can get dings popped out for about 50 bucks or so. Probably less depending on what they have to do.

I was in my van today when somebody parked next to me and slammed their door into mine.

I yelled "Hey" at the top of my lungs, put on my crazy face jumped out the side door and confronted the inconsiderate fool whose face turned white.

I was just joking of course as my paint job is a joke, and informed them so after a moment, but they might think twice before doing so again.

But probably not, because the majority cannot think about anything but themselves at any given moment.

Inconsiderate? Yes. Stupid? No.

He's playing with you and you took the bait.

Originally Posted By: finalyzd
So you gave him a key job? Lol. Ouch maybe a mean note on the windhshield woulda been better

No; I did not do that...but one hand had to hold the other back.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Inconsiderate? Yes. Stupid? No.

He's playing with you and you took the bait.

I do not think he thought at all towards playing with me; simply pulled up and got out. Happens in Houston all the time...

It was the gap between the vehicles that chapped me; too close to open my door. Had to go to the passenger side and crawl across the console.

Perhaps my 4 door crew cab was invisible...

I caught a guy leaning against my car drinking a beer at my apartment complex. I yelled as it was about 50 or 60 yards away...--- do you think you are doing? He didn't acknowledge me, so I went and go some frozen paintballs from my freezer and a full Co2 tank I had. I LET him have it.... he fell to his knees, then to his face and crawled away....... Turns out he didn't even speak or understand English....uuuuhhh thats not my problem... I HATE living here, this [censored] goes on daily. FYI the city sucks. I'm born and raised country and will be going back when I'm done with school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: 2010_FX4
It was the gap between the vehicles that chapped me; too close to open my door. Had to go to the passenger side and crawl across the console.

My wife still parks too close to other cars. A BMW SUV was "invisible"
lol.gif
to her, not too long ago. It cost my insurance company $600. At least you got out of it with no damage.

Originally Posted By: DrDusty86
I caught a guy leaning against my car drinking a beer at my apartment complex. I yelled as it was about 50 or 60 yards away.....#$#$# $^%^ ^$%^^^ the %^%^ do you think you are doing? He didn't acknowledge me, so I went and go some frozen paintballs from my freezer and a full Co2 tank I had. I LET him have it.... he fell to his knees, then to his face and crawled away....... Turns out he didn't even speak or understand English....uuuuhhh thats not my problem... I HATE living here, this [censored] goes on daily. FYI the city sucks. I'm born and raised country and will be going back when I'm done with school.

lolololol !!!

lol.gif
to her, not too long ago. It cost my insurance company $600. At least you got out of it with no damage.

plenty of objects are "invisible" to my wife.... the garage door (multiple times) my parked truck, other parked cars.... stopped cars, oncoming cars....

lol.gif

Ouch! I just noticed your signature; is winter over or is the snowfall count still rising?

Ouch! I just noticed your signature; is winter over or is the snowfall count still rising?

[Knock on wood] I'm calling it over. Some grass is turning green over the septic tank, the yard's mush, 40's and 50's, so I'm going with "spring".

Some 24", or so, of that total that came in the March 7 storm. The winds were around 30mph and the drifts were up to 40". I had a time getting to the garage to get to the snow thrower. It was 5-6 hours, cleaning up after that one. (Serves me right for laughing at the NYC-Jersey guys when they got hit.
spankme2.gif
)

Originally Posted By: tomcat27
plenty of objects are "invisible" to my wife.... the garage door (multiple times) my parked truck, other parked cars.... stopped cars, oncoming cars....

Tomcat27, thanks for that laugh!

I can't pin the latest parking lot insurance claim ($1,727) on Mrs. OilNerd, though -- it was a hit-and-run while she was at the doctor's office. Looks like it was a truck or SUV, from the height of the damage on the fender and the receiver mark imprinted into the bumper cover. $500 of that one's on me, now.

People are the dumbest species on the face of this planet--I kid you not! So we go to a restaurant in my less than 7 month old FX4 and park waaaaaaaaaaaaaay the [censored] away from everyone all the way down at the end of the row. This stupid IDIOT parks a 2011 Tahoe WITH the paper plates still on it right next to me over the line. I have about 12" to get into my side of the truck. Would not be so bad EXCEPT there are 21...yes, count them 21! empty spaces on that row and another 20 odd on the opposite row. It was ALL that I could do to restrain myself--I mean he may as well had a sign on it that read "KEY ME PLEASE ALL THE WAY DOWN THE SIDE TO THE BARE METAL". What an IDIOT!! 20 years ago I would have obliged him with more than a key job....

That Tahoe was at Great Wolf Lodge last week. Left about 6 inches for the Corolla next to him (or her). Dark color, paper tag.

Plus, It's a family resort. How did his (or her) family get out of the passenger side? I know the Corolla driver didn't park that way. They were centered in their lane and wouldn't have been able to get out anyway.

I wanted to write on the window with a Dry-Erase marker, "I PARK LIKE POOP!" My 7-year old was down with that. He thought it was hilarious. My wife talked us out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back