Penzoil ultra and high mileage

His channel is awesome for entertainment purposes.

Where the hate comes in is when people try to use him/his videos as scientific fact.
As opposed to all the experts and scientists on BITOG? One could argue that there's more misinformation, conjecture, and BS here than at Project Farm.

The use of "hate" in this context is just silly. Does no one know the meaning of the word anymore? What I have seen on here are detailed, cogent and comprehensive discussions as to how the PF videos are technically vapid on this subject. He may be able to create a video comparing kitchen knives but as far as I've seen he knows nothing about proper testing of motor oils. The whole idea that a dude on the Internet needs to conjure up some useless procedure to "test" motor oils for some unknown property that isn't already characterized is most ridiculous. Perhaps a lack of knowledge of basic experimental scientific method is at the core but whatever it is, it's clear that people fall for it left and right.

As opposed to all the experts and scientists on BITOG? One could argue that there's more misinformation, conjecture, and BS here than at Project Farm.
As opposed to nothing. No one is making the argument that BITOG is scientific nor full of experts. In fact, nothing in my post was said about BITOG at all.

Stop whatabouting when there's no reason to.

Nah, you don’t know what you’re talking about. He’s killed one a many Briggs and Stratton engines. 😉
HIs windshield wiper blade tests are Amazing . The Seafoam vid on his 4.0l Cologne Ford Ranger engine was very insightful. I like it when the tortured oil slides down the ramp. Once in while, and more frequently in my life lately, I appreciate someone informing me, not trying to influence me. This is information that the person who watches, gets to form their own opinions. Not corporate cow :poop:

Back