Pentosin Pentospeed 0W-30 VS, I found a retailer!!!!!Can we get a discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
ECS tuning called me back this afternoon and had a case lying around so they are shipping me 7 bottles of the stuff . Those of you that were interested in trying it, just talk to Jason at ECS tuning and say that Brian Pavlovic told you about the Pentosin 0W-30 they had and you want to order some. Maybe we can get a discount from ECS tuning. I will send in a virgin sample of the stuff before I pour it into my car and post the results..... Sometime next week

-Brian

That's awesome and thanks in advance for the plan of sending in a virgin oil sample. This oil is very interesting. Seems similar to GC in properties and specs met. How much is ECS tuning charging you?

When I ordered it from ECS tuning, it was 799 a quart. I think this is alittle high, but if the virgin oil sample turns out to be good, then it is worth it. It has many certifications and is made by Pentosin who supplies BMW and VW with oem fluids. I will order my kit from Blackstone tonight and when it comes, I will send in a virgin sample to be tested so that we can see what is in this stuff. How do I post it on here the right way?

Yes, Pentosin makes great stuff. I have an 03' 1.8T GTI, so am interested in the same oils you are. If you mean how to get the VOA results on here the right way, the moderators want us to do it the old fashioned way: type it up by hand. Pics of it just aren't reliable in the long run.

I see you are in Fredericksburg? I used to teach English at Caroline High School in Milford and lived in Lady Smith exit 104. I loved the green GC and liked Amsoil 0W-30, but this Pentosin seems like great stuff.

Yes, it sure is a small world! Even smaller when I tell you that I grew up in York, PA (stayed there until my early 20's and left in 99'). My fiance` once lived in Caroline County and my current boss lived once lived very near Lady Smith! I'll be looking forward to your Pentosin results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back