Pennzoil Platinum is the only synthetic oil...as per Scotty

Status
Not open for further replies.
crackmeup2.gif
This guy is hilarious, not sure how he kept a straight face.

The transmission is missing because of the Turbo and it causes rust, oh and forget hood scoops they are bad for Women/Children. LOL

Originally Posted by Ifixyawata
I can't believe how many people praise him in the comments and really seem to look up to him. It's really sad.

What's the video where he talks about Boxer engines? I can only imagine "Why you should NEVER buy a car with a boxer engine!"

The quick-strut video is too much... "Don't use junk $88 quick struts" and then shows $800 OEM struts. And THEN proceeds to reccomend Autozone strut bearings. With his disregard for safety, I wouldn't take one bit of his advice regarding compressing springs, etc.

His comments reinforce a confirmation bias

Originally Posted by CR94
Why does anyone pay attention to that guy? I never heard of him.

Hey won an Emmy for a radio show he had a decade or so ago.

Originally Posted by irv

Call me anal, but seeing those things does not scream competence/ability to me.

Organization does not breed competence nor ability. Some of the most organized people I have worked for are so incompetent I would not allow them to lead a fat colony to a buffet because they would get lost.

Originally Posted by SirTanon
There are times I turn to Scotty for oil and service advise... oh wait, no there aren't.

He needs to stop trying to tell people about oil. Clearly he's just schilling now.

madeej11 is sleeping on the job.

Not that I give a farthing,
but Scotty is clearly shilling for schillings.

Sorry, I could not resist.

Originally Posted by dave1251
Originally Posted by irv

Call me anal, but seeing those things does not scream competence/ability to me.

Organization does not breed competence nor ability. Some of the most organized people I have worked for are so incompetent I would not allow them to lead a fat colony to a buffet because they would get lost.

I know what you are saying and unless I knew and trusted him personally, I wouldn't enter the place if his shop/garage/place of business ever looked like that.
An organized shop means an efficient shop to me. Scotty's screams inefficient and sloppy workmanship. I can picture him, if he couldn't find the proper tool, choosing something as an improvise just to get the job done. No thanks!

I like PP and all, but scotty kilmer aka hillary clinton is once again spouting nonsense. Here's the kicker, he gets paid big bucks by sponsors and youtube to talk schutz that some of the more impressionable viewer will proceed to evangelize as gospel. He's the one that thinks that toyotas are the ultimate and german cars should be avoided, right?

Originally Posted by madeej11
We all have a chance to preview our posts. Glaring obvious errors should be spotted. Out.

Yeah, you go ahead and keep spinning on that one word, which I might add was typed when I was tired (it was 11:30PM).

As long as you're gonna do that, let me provide a rebuttal, in one word. Frame

(click the link)

I mean, I COULD go back and point out all the glaring punctuation shortcomings in virtually all of your posts, but I won't. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back