Pennzoil Platinum Euro 0W-40 VOA

Have two jugs of this I'll be using this winter, looks very good. Impressive that it also lost no viscosity.
10.2 tbn VOA , 6.4 after 4000+ miles in a car with 190k on it ?
LOL, it is full SAPS oil. Low SAPS don't have such robust TBN.
10.2 tbn VOA , 6.4 after 4000+ miles in a car with 190k on it ? Thanks edyvw for helping them read the report, I am please with the tbn package I have 25 UOA of my own and about 1000 plus that we took on 200 pieces of equipment while I was the engineeering manager at a mine.
IMHO I going to keep using this for the price it is performaning as well for ME as $10+ a quart oil.

Car has reduced its oil comsuption from ~ 1 quart per 1000 miles to 1/2 quart or less after about 6,000 miles on this oil.

Any more updates on this one? It's an interesting high spec oil for only $25/jug at Walmart right now.
I am getting the max allowed under the current rebate what a deal.

As I deplete my stock, I am switching everything to 0w-40euro (brand agnostic), these are for vehicles that call for anything from 0w-20, 5w-20, and 5w-30.

Tired of too many grades laying around.

I am getting the max allowed under the current rebate what a deal.

As I deplete my stock, I am switching everything to 0w-40euro (brand agnostic), these are for vehicles that call for anything from 0w-20, 5w-20, and 5w-30.

Tired of too many grades laying around.

I agree. 0W-40 Euro can be universal covering both ends. M1 Euro is $24.x The only thing I'm not so sure about is they all having too much vm (vii) ...
it doesn't get too cold where I live so my universal oil has been 10W-30. Unless I find something on sale like a 5W-30. I still use M1 0W-40 once in a while but I've been paying $2 more for M1 EP 10W-30.

Back