Pennzoil Platinum at Walmart

PP at my local Walmart is $22.98/jug. ST FS 20k is $16.48/jug. A $6 difference. Are you saying at your local WM's that PP and ST FS 20k are the same price??
Not at my local Walmart. According to the very first post in this thread they are only $1 difference:

I was in Walmart* the other day and noticed that 5 qt jug of PP (not PUP) was only ~$1 more than the "new" ST FS 20,000 oil. Which would be the better oil?

Oh, so not the same price.
Correct. As stated by the OP, it appears the prices are a whopping $1 apart. I burn more than $1 in gas just getting to WalMart.
For $1 more, at my service intervals, I would still pick PP over Supertech FS 20k.

Are you sure you weren't looking at Pennzoil Full Synthetic (with the black label)? My walmart has it for $19.**

Pennzoil Platinum (with the silver label) at $18.** is a good deal, but I would favor Supertech if you're buying 5w-30 viscosity because PP 5w-30 starts out on the thin side of 5w-30.

Quaker State Full Synthetic is also very underrated for that price range.
Right you are!

Right!
A recap, as I stated later in this thread, I went back to W*M(for something else) but checked the price on the, what I though was PP. However it was Pennzoil Synthetic(Black Label). A new Penn synthetic oil that I hadn't seen before. I am/was however curious if anyone has used this oil?

Normally(if I didn't know any better), I'd just choose Pennzoil. But knowing how good and well priced ST FS is, it has become my go-to oil for now. And I still like QS Syn, which was my go-to oil and I'd still buy it in a minute as I would also buy PP.

Right!
A recap, as I stated later in this thread, I went back to W*M(for something else) but checked the price on the, what I though was PP. However it was Pennzoil Synthetic(Black Label). A new Penn synthetic oil that I hadn't seen before. I am/was however curious if anyone has used this oil?

Normally(if I didn't know any better), I'd just choose Pennzoil. But knowing how good and well priced ST FS is, it has become my go-to oil for now. And I still like QS Syn, which was my go-to oil and I'd still buy it in a minute as I would also buy PP.
Pennzoil Black Label = Mobil Super (a lesser add pack / base synthetic oil in their respective synthetic oil line ups) .

Back