Pennzoil phasing out conventional oil ?

AutoMechanic: you should have gave her my personal #

I’d tell her how many gallons of oil my company sells/gives to Safety Kleen and show her our “crushed filters” dumpster.

anyways, I somewhat believe you; but in the heavy industry, semi, etc world, I doubt spin on filters are being phased out. You ought to see the fuel and oil filters on my dads 1983 Mack “R” Model day cab Mack

Yeah. Someone got bad info. There are plausible conspiracies out there, but the EPA banning all spin-on filters for all vehicles is about as crazy as it gets. Even if such a thing were to happen, they would have a timeline where things are phased out.

I get that a lot of folks get the same conspiracy craze when they think the government is going to ban all guns and ammo on a single day and hoard it all up, but for oil filters? No. :ROFLMAO:
I agree they would let us know ahead of time. I’m preparing in case it’s true which the way everything is now and hearing it from someone who works there I think it is. Call me crazy if you want too but at this point they are taking over everything like that thread on here about them banning race cars next.

AutoMechanic: you should have gave her my personal #

I’d tell her how many gallons of oil my company sells/gives to Safety Kleen and show her our “crushed filters” dumpster.

anyways, I somewhat believe you; but in the heavy industry, semi, etc world, I doubt spin on filters are being phased out. You ought to see the fuel and oil filters on my dads 1983 Mack “R” Model day cab Mack
Oh yeah that industry would definitely be hurt I think even their new trucks come with spin on. I’m just going by what she said. She didn’t say much other than they are coming for those next due to the amount of oil that could get in streams and people not disposing of them properly. Yes the oil filter crusher is handy and can hurt you if you aren’t careful lol. Just know I would not make that up because it makes me angry to know they would even attempt something so stupid and crazy.

Maybe I’ll just go buy all they have on the shelf 🤔

Attachments

• 2E791A8D-A28B-437F-AE0E-3861D974E24E.jpeg
    2E791A8D-A28B-437F-AE0E-3861D974E24E.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 53
Back