Pennzoil Long Life 10W30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used Pennzoil Long Life 10W30? I have been using 15W40 LL and it has been good so far. However, my climate requires a thinner oil for the colder months. I would like to stick to a HD dino fleet oil if possible. Where can I get this oil? Any comments on it would be appreciated.

I also found that Pennzoil has a LL 0W30 blend oil. Does anyone know anything about this oil? How would the additive compare to the 15W40 LL?

http://www.pzlqs.com/Tech/Pdsheet/I...nzoil/English/EngineOils/pdf/LongLife0W30.pdf

Are there any other HD dinos that are suited for colder climates?

[ September 03, 2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Oldswagon ]

The only way you can buy the Pennzoil Long Life 10W30 is in a 5 gallon pail or a 55 gallons drum, and you would need to find a Pennzoil distributor in your area of Canada. Let me know what part of Canada you are in and I can locate the closest distributor for you. The 0W30 is another matter. I have never seen this oil where I'm at, but again, a distributor could get it for you. I don't know why we don't package the LL 10W30 in quarts and gallons, some stupid marketing decision.

Thanks for the information Johnny. It's too bad that Pennzoil doesn't sell the LL 10W30 in 1 gallon or 1 quart contianers. Is the 0W30 LL only available in Canada? Can you find out what size of containers the 0W30 LL is sold in? Are the additive packages of the 10W30 and 0W30 grades the same as the 15W40?

I sent you a private message with my location information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back