Pennzoil filters at WM

Status
Not open for further replies.
A WM close to work now has added them to their existing lineup. This store had, Bosch, classic, Fram, and P1 too. What's going on?

They look like they are made by Purolator to me.

Originally Posted By: DemoFly
They are Purolator Classics painted yellow.

Clones might be (like a Pennzoil brand made by Purolator), but the actual Classic is still white AFAIK.

how much was the price, the price point of penzzoil filters i saw in past were more expensive than p1. Its most likley p1 unless they have a lower tier now.

Originally Posted By: Voltmaster
how much was the price, the price point of penzzoil filters i saw in past were more expensive than p1. Its most likley p1 unless they have a lower tier now.

$4.88 CDN. IIRC.

Last edited:
Many years ago in Florida I remember buying Penske oil filters from Walmart in a yellow can. Not sure who made them. At that time in my life I really didn't care. I used many of them and never lost an engine.

Was at our local WM here today in Lenoir, NC. and didn't see any Pennzoil filters. Didn't see them on their website, either

Originally Posted By: NormanBuntz
It may be a Canadian thing, eh? I haven't seen them south of the border yet.

A local hardware store has them, but I have not yet seem them at the local WM.

Passed by WM on Friday after work an snapped a picture of the filters with my cell for those who are interested in viewing.

Still only 1 part number available, odd.

Originally Posted By: GSCJR
Passed by WM on Friday after work an snapped a picture of the filters with my cell for those who are interested in viewing.

Still only 1 part number available, odd.

Is that $4.00 US money or Canadian money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back