Pennzoil Axle oil with LSA.

Took photos of three grades of Pennzoil Axle oil: 75w90, 75w140 and 80w90. The first two were synthetic and the last one was conventional.

The interesting thing is that they all came with limited slip additive included.

Obviously you might have to add more but it's a good starting point. Enjoy.

10CC3E07-2651-4AA9-9669-8C629B65A7F9.jpeg

13AD015B-0D73-4BDB-8EF8-E1F654E3CA13.jpeg

68BB5C54-5D11-4479-B8D9-6AC2AD5A110F.jpeg

Last edited:
Not that I look for this product, I don't recall seeing many other gear lubes or tranny fluids from Pennzoil in my area. I mainly speak of the chain parts stores that, I only see Pennzoil oils on the shelves.

However, this is not to say(other than oil) that Pennzoil products don't exist, it's just that I don't seen them. For gear lubes, it's other brands on our shelves that I see especially from Coastal, Mobil, Valvoline, Castrol or parts store brands.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Char Baby
Not that I look for this product, I don't recall seeing many other gear lubes or tranny fluids from Pennzoil in my area. I mainly speak of the chain parts stores that, I only see Pennzoil oils on the shelves.

However, this is not to say(other than oil) that Pennzoil products don't exist, it's just that I don't seen them. For gear lubes, it's other brands on our shelves that I see especially from Coastal, Mobil, Valvoline, Castrol or parts store brands.

+1, I would use Pennzoil gear lube if it was available

Originally Posted by Slick17601
Originally Posted by Char Baby

+1, I would use Pennzoil gear lube if it was available

The only place I see it at is Ace Hardware.

Originally Posted by Black_Thunder
Nice to have some options.

Here its mainly valvoline or mobil or the parts store brand

Around here we get Chevron DELO as a additional option along with RP. But RP is a good 20-25% mark-up over Valvoline and Mobil One and Chevron is about 40% less than Valvoline and Mobil.

I bet you can guess what brand I use.

Back