Pennzoil $25 Gift Card

so the way this reads is 25 gift card when someone else changes your oil with PP?

not for buying in retail store?

Marty_Baggins

Oh wrong link, there is one for 25 gift card if you buy 2 jugs of Pennzoil platinum or ultra platinum

I’ve looked but have been unable to find this info. What type of card do they give you? Like a prepaid Visa card?

So if I’m calculating this correctly… pennzoil ultra from ChinaMart @ $24.97 for a 5qt jug x 2 - $25 rebate = $2.49 per quart (plus tax)

Not too shabby… I just hate waiting weeks on end to get the cash back. 🤦🏻‍♂️😒 but I may just bite. :cool:

What are the chances of waiting for Wallyworld to do a rollback on Pennzoil during this period and save a few more bucks to get the price closer to $2 a quart? 😈

Thank you for your qualifying purchase of Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic Motor Oil! Upon validation of your purchase, you will receive an e-mail from Pennzoil Rewards, with a link to choose your $25 digital Gift Card from over 100 premium lifestyle merchants. Please allow up to 6 weeks to receive this e-mail. Once you make your selection, your $25 digital Gift Card will be e-mailed to you within minutes!

So the card comes from a 'Premium Lifestyle Merchant'. Not sure what that is going to be.

blupupher

Site Donor 2021
So if I’m calculating this correctly… pennzoil ultra from ChinaMart @ $24.97 for a 5qt jug x 2 - $25 rebate = $2.49 per quart (plus tax)

Not too shabby… I just hate waiting weeks on end to get the cash back. 🤦🏻‍♂️😒 but I may just bite. :cool:

What are the chances of waiting for Wallyworld to do a rollback on Pennzoil during this period and save a few more bucks to get the price closer to $2 a quart? 😈
I am sure at some time in the next 9 months there will be a roll back, but there may be a price increase between now and then, and the roll back may roll back to the price today.

Right now Walmart has a 5 qt jug of PP HM 10w-30 for $19.67, so it would end up $1.76/qt for me after tax and rebate.

I am sure at some time in the next 9 months there will be a roll back, but there may be a price increase between now and then, and the roll back may roll back to the price today.

You’re right about the price increase. I’m sure that’s coming around the corner, with the way things have been heading lately.

Right now Walmart has a 5 qt jug of PP HM 10w-30 for $19.67, so it would end up $1.76/qt for me after tax and rebate.
Last night, that same oil was bundled with a roll of shop towels for $19.87 ($17.90 for oil $1.97 for towels) but that deal is gone now. I ordered 2 bundles for delivery thinking that was ok deal. Probably better deals will come up since the rebate indeed will run for a long time.

blupupher

Site Donor 2021
Last night, that same oil was bundled with a roll of shop towels for $19.87 ($17.90 for oil $1.97 for towels) but that deal is gone now. I ordered 2 bundles for delivery thinking that was ok deal. Probably better deals will come up since the rebate indeed will run for a long time.
Still live for the 10w-30 PP HM and paper towels, so get 2 rolls of shop towels for an additional $0.40 above the deal I posted above for just the oil.
They have other weights bundled as well, but the 10w-30HM is the cheapest at the moment.

I wonder if this means the Mobil rebates will be starting soon?
I am in need of some Mobil 1 10w-40 HM for my motorcycles (the only oil I do not have in my stash).
Pennzoil no longer makes synthetic 10w-40, so can't make use of this deal right now.

There are some conditions for the specifics of an e-receipt in the terms and conditions. Nothing unusual or difficult from what I saw.
They require the order number. I did this with XOM, but the lady wanted the delivered email, which IIRC didn’t show the items purchased.