Peeping Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
freak2.gif

Ok, so why would someone go to those lengths just for a peep? Think about where he was! Eeeewwwww!

I just don't get it and I hope I never do.

Wow! Talk about bizarre. How desperate would you have to be to do something like that. I couldn't even imagine the thought process, or lack thereof, that went into the decision to do that. Yikes.

Thanks for posting this. I read it in my local newspaper, but forgot to buy one on the way home from work. What this sourced failed to mention was this man went through even greater lengths than mentioned. He built the outhouse himself to make it look "official".

My personal favorite story of that day was the teacher who was behind on car payments and had 2 students who were failing. She decided to give them passing grades if they would burn her car.

The teacher is charged with insurance fraud and the two students with arson.

"When we found him, he was jabbering about magic green oil & little elves....bizarre"

The outhouse guy?

Funny thing? This guy is NOT the first idiot to do this! In fact this is at LEAST the third time I have heard of such sickness. Forget about the smell, the fumes...just think of the lighting for the "show"....I'm thinking he would need a light source.....so is this how he was caught, or did he sneeze?

I will admit I heard this on sports radio this AM - I was laughing so hard I nearly crashed.

quote:

Originally posted by Pablo:
Funny thing? This guy is NOT the first idiot to do this! In fact this is at LEAST the third time I have heard of such sickness. Forget about the smell, the fumes...just think of the lighting for the "show"....I'm thinking he would need a light source.....so is this how he was caught, or did he sneeze?

I will admit I heard this on sports radio this AM - I was laughing so hard I nearly crashed.

The lighting of course, Pablo, was 'moonlight'
grin.gif

I'm with MoleKule. He needs to be hanged. If the guy will go to such bizarre lengths to get his rocks off how much beyond this is he willing to go to. Next victim could be your little girl, Mother, Wife, or Sister.

Seems his predilictions points to the scatalogical.
Its not about the Mothers, sisters, wives, or daughters. Only that they sit down for everything so there is less chance at being caught.

quote:

Originally posted by Rob Taggs:
I'm with MoleKule. He needs to be hanged. If the guy will go to such bizarre lengths to get his rocks off how much beyond this is he willing to go to. Next victim could be your little girl, Mother, Wife, or Sister.

Punishing people for what we THINK they might do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back