PEAK GLT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found some Peak Global Lifetime 50/50(Gold Jug) at a Wilson Farm Store(convienient store) for $9.99/gal. IDK if it's old stock as I didn't pick up the jug and inspect it. I only stopped in for a MUG of coffee!

This store is in a section of the city where the prices on items are usually expensive! I found this a bit odd as everything else int this convienient store was, well, convieient store priced(e.g., dino oil, $6.99/qt)
smile.gif

I may stop back and give it a better look and if so, grab 2-3 jugs. The shelves WERE NOT stocked with the PGLT. They only kept about 3-4 jugs on the shelf in their small section of oils, FSC's, windshield washer fluid, etc.

I don't expect that there is a huge turn around on their car products. Is there any way I can check the date code on these containers?

smile.gif

CB

Last edited:
peak full strength at AAP can be had for $8.99 + tax (with discount codes that are available everyday), so i don't see how 50/50 for $9.99 is a good deal.

I'm sure the coolant you have is perfectly fine as long as there was no damage to the bottle to introduce any contaminants.

Yes, I agree that full strength coolants are the better deal.

None of the several AAP's in my area carry the Peak Global Lifetime(Gold Jug), only the Peak AM/AM(Blue Jug) in both full strength and 50/50, plus, the Original Green Coolant. They're all different formulas.

Most of the other stores in my area that do carry the Peak GLT 50/50, such as K-Mart, Walgreen's & Rite-Aid Pharmacys all charge close to $15 for the 50/50. I have not seen the PGLT full strength that I am aware of!

Last edited:
Napa has it full strength.

Don't worry about date code. It should have no problem lasting in the bottles stressful environment shelf life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back