Peak Blue Asian

As much as I use only OEM Honda fluid....It looks like this will work safely in my HRV...Will have to pick up some... Is there a shelf life with coolant????
As long as it meets the specification of your manufacturer it doesn't matter the brand. Honda doesn't manufacture it's own coolant, it is likely made by Peak or Prestone to begin with. Although me personally I do prefer to run OEM in Asian vehicles.

I don't think there is really any evidence for or against coolant having a shelf life if it is sealed.

I have been using it in customer's hondas and my Mitsubishi for years. My Mitsubishi got green iat for most of its life before i got it in 2021 so I have sediment in my cooling system.

Reactions: hrv
Made a killing today at Walmart.... The Peak Asian Blue premix was lowered to 4 bucks a gallon...they had 6 of them so I got them all... They also had rainx de ice washer fluid in the gallon jug marked down to 2 bucks a bottle...got 10 and the walmart version for 1.50 and got 10....so I celebrated....got a half gallon of Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla and watching a movie on TCM....This was a very good day...:)

Back