Peak Asian Vehicle Green Standards? 🤔

Does the Peak Asian Vehicle Green meet standard FL22? I'm specifically asking for a 2008 Mazda CX-9. It says it's for '90+ Mazdas. If it does I'd like to use it since it's cheaper than Zerex. But if not I'll just use Zerex Asian Blue or Green.
Screenshot_20210323-205024.jpg

Screenshot_20210323-205127.jpg

Here's their response when I asked if it met FL22:
Screenshot_20210323-210246.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210323-205127.jpg
    Screenshot_20210323-205127.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 76
G-05 is what Ford used on their MZR cars. There is nothing wrong with G-05 because it doesn't have 2-EHA in it :)
Yeah, but it has silicates and according to some on here, silicates and Japanese engines spells a disaster. All based on a study from 90s and on fully silicated coolant formulas that were available back then. I was told by few when I switch to G-05 that it is a bad idea and to expect an early water pump failure.

I'm starting to feel the same way bout 2-eha. Besides older GM cases, has there been anything else documented that was caused by incompatible materials? Pretty much all fo the stories that I have read either involve an old GM engine or mixing dexcool with another formula.

Yeah, but it has silicates and according to some on here, silicates and Japanese engines spells a disaster. All based on a study from 90s and on fully silicated coolant formulas that were available back then. I was told by few when I switch to G-05 that it is a bad idea and to expect an early water pump failure.

I'm starting to feel the same way bout 2-eha. Besides older GM cases, has there been anything else documented that was caused by incompatible materials? Pretty much all fo the stories that I have read either involve an old GM engine or mixing dexcool with another formula.

G05 is a relatively low silicate coolant. Even dumpster grade conventional american IATs are no longer high silicate coolants.

Back