Pats vs Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured it would be a good game, but many were thinking the Brady bunch was invincible...his tirade along the sidelines near the end of the game was priceless!

I was torn because those are both the teams I go for. Good game though. Ed Hochuli being the ref was icing on the cake. I would not be surprised if it is Packers and Patriots in the Super Bowl.

It was nice to see any NFL game that was hyped up not end in a blowout. Of course I wish the pack hadn't repeatedly stalled in the red zone, but against the Pats I'd take a win any which way.

Before the game, I was worried the Patriots would win - the Packers are good, but the Patriots have been on a really hot streak. Glad to see the Packers stop them. It was a good game.

Originally Posted By: bepperb
I wish the pack hadn't repeatedly stalled in the red zone

That is a little concerning...the Pats have an okay D, but certainly nothing I thought was good enough to hold the Pack to that many FGs...if the Packers win home field throughout they should win it all...

I was thinking we were watching the Superbowl teams.......especially if both these teams have home field like mentioned above. However you never know which teams will be picking up pace at the end of the season.

I like watching Brady loose his cool.

--This is coming from a Bills fan
smile.gif

I wouldn't say he lost his cool, he's always fired up for the game. If Gronk held on there at the end, could have been a different story. I think the home team normally gets a boost so I'd say it was a good game and if they meet again, it could be a toss up.

It was a good game. I thought the Patriots were gonna win it on that pass to Gronkowski in the end zone. I think in Foxboro the Pats would have won it and at Lambeau the Pack would beat them again. On neutral ground like the Super Bowl would be, I think it's too close to call. Either way as long as the Denver Donkeys are not there I will be happy!

Yes, good game! I didn't have a preference to who won but, if I had to chose, I'd take the Pack.

Also, I didn't think that we needed an instant replay(prior to going to commercial) on Brady's 3 F Bombs with youngsters watching.

Originally Posted By: Char Baby
Yes, good game! I didn't have a preference to who won but, if I had to chose, I'd take the Pack.

Also, I didn't think that we needed an instant replay(prior to going to commercial) on Brady's 3 F Bombs with youngsters watching.

I think Brady and Billichick are totally classless crybabies...that's why I love watching them lose...

Originally Posted By: cb_13
It was a good game. I thought the Patriots were gonna win it on that pass to Gronkowski in the end zone. I think in Foxboro the Pats would have won it and at Lambeau the Pack would beat them again. On neutral ground like the Super Bowl would be, I think it's too close to call. Either way as long as the Denver Donkeys are not there I will be happy!

The game shouldn't have been close...if GB would've finished their drives all those times they ended up kicking FGs, it would've been a blowout...the Pats were lucky the game was as close as it was...

Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: Char Baby

I think Brady and Billichick are totally classless crybabies...that's why I love watching them lose...

Interesting, I have a similar impression of the two of them as well. Brady looked like a real tool yesterday dropping the F Bombs in rapid succession. It was nice to see them lose!!!!!!

Big Pat fan here....was a good game to watch even though my team lost. Love the Pac and Rogers is awesome. Bottom line, Pats didn't show up and got it handed to em. We are spending a ton of money on Amendola with zero returns! Peppers looked like the Peppers of old! GB ran the ball well and controlled every aspect of that game, YET the score was way 2 close!

I'll get hosed for sure, but Brady gets ring #4 this season!

Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: cb_13

The game shouldn't have been close...if GB would've finished their drives all those times they ended up kicking FGs, it would've been a blowout...the Pats were lucky the game was as close as it was...

Yeah......lucky. I'm sure that was Green Bays plan all along to kick field goals so that New England still had a chance at the end. Makes for better tv that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back