Pats vs Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: Char Baby
Yes, good game! I didn't have a preference to who won but, if I had to chose, I'd take the Pack.

Also, I didn't think that we needed an instant replay(prior to going to commercial) on Brady's 3 F Bombs with youngsters watching.

I think Brady and Billichick are totally classless crybabies...that's why I love watching them lose...

So you get to enjoy 4-5 games a year then? Lol

Originally Posted By: cb_13
It was a good game. I thought the Patriots were gonna win it on that pass to Gronkowski in the end zone. I think in Foxboro the Pats would have won it and at Lambeau the Pack would beat them again. On neutral ground like the Super Bowl would be, I think it's too close to call. Either way as long as the Denver Donkeys are not there I will be happy!

The game shouldn't have been close...if GB would've finished their drives all those times they ended up kicking FGs, it would've been a blowout...the Pats were lucky the game was as close as it was...

Agreed. The Packers should have won the game by 20+ points. The final score did not tell the story. The talent difference between both teams is not even close. The Packers threw for 348 yards and rushed for 130. The Packers had the ball for nearly 37 minutes and settled for 4 field goals.

super bowl in AZ I think... Game will be close again... Might be just me but take away that GB touchdown at the end of the first half, Game woulda been different. Nelson is good!!
Pats maybe sandbagging for a future meeting with pack??

Originally Posted By: Tuffy1760
super bowl in AZ I think... Game will be close again... Might be just me but take away that GB touchdown at the end of the first half, Game woulda been different. Nelson is good!!

The Pats are not making it out of the divisional round. The NFC will not be represented by the Packers. The team that gets hot for the playoff's almost always win's in today's NFL.

Originally Posted By: dave1251

The Pats are not making it out of the divisional round. The NFC will not be represented by the Packers. The team that gets hot for the playoff's almost always win's in today's NFL.
LPP

You're in the minority saying GB wont Make it...if they win HF throughout, I don't see them not making it...

Last edited:
They're both 10 and 3 this season. Two of the best teams, and quarterbacks in the NFL. For either one not to be considered a possible Super bowl contender is nonsense. If Gronk had held on to that last pass it would have been a totally different story. Could the Pats defense have had anyting to do with the Pack having to kick so many field goals? It's not really that unusual to see a pro athlete saying the F bomb. But I thought Brady was saying .....fuuudge.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
If Gronk had held on to that last pass it would have been a totally different story.

Maybe. Maybe not. The Packers still had 2 time outs left and plenty of time for Rodgers to get them close enough for a FG...we could also go the other way and say if Adams (Packers receiver) would've caught the pass from Rodgers on the slant that certainly would've been a TD (and NE had nothing to do with the incompletion, he just dropped it), the game would've been out of reach for NE at that point...

Last edited:

I've heard this year after year, after year, yet 3 rings and 5 big dance appearances (the 2 losses are arguably the best super bowl ever). Wether you love, hate, or indifferent on the Pats, you never bet against Tom and Bill.

Originally Posted By: BISCUT

I've heard this year after year, after year, yet 3 rings and 5 big dance appearances (the 2 losses are arguably the best super bowl ever). Wether you love, hate, or indifferent on the Pats, you never bet against Tom and Bill.

That's funny...I bet against them in both of their SB losses, and if they make it again this year, they will lose again...THIS is not the same NE team that was winning SBs...

Originally Posted By: cb_13
Yes, good game! I didn't have a preference to who won but, if I had to chose, I'd take the Pack.

Also, I didn't think that we needed an instant replay(prior to going to commercial) on Brady's 3 F Bombs with youngsters watching.

I think Brady and Billichick are totally classless crybabies...that's why I love watching them lose...

So you get to enjoy 4-5 games a year then? Lol

That's actually a good thing because it's much more fun watching them lose in the post season...

Did you bet against them in they're 3 Super bowl wins....? Never mind.

No, but I was definitely rooting against them...

I figured it would be a good game, but many were thinking the Brady bunch was invincible...his tirade along the sidelines near the end of the game was priceless!

Also predictable. Brady is a whiney little cry baby. He should be wearing a skirt and carrying pom-poms on the field he acts like a girl some much. When the calls don't go his way( almost never - he is the luckiest SOB I have ever seen and definitely gets the calls 99% of the time )he yells at the ref's as if "how dare you call that against me - I am GOD". When the team doesn't make plays he yells and screams at his teammates even when he makes a bad throw.

When was the last time the guy took blame in a press conference for anything bad happening? Never! He never says "I". It is always "WE". Even if he isn't to blame the truly great QB's take the blame as leader of the team. This guy is a classless clown.

The guy is just a tool. Great player( I have to give him credit where it is due )but I can not stand the punk. He is the reason I am no longer a fan of the team and I have routed for the Pat's as far back as the Jim Plunkett days in the early 70's. When he is gone, and his cheating coach with him, I will follow the team again. Not until.

Ok off the Brady bash wagon.
crackmeup2.gif

01.gif

They're both 10 and 3 this season. Two of the best teams, and quarterbacks in the NFL. For either one not to be considered a possible Super bowl contender is nonsense. If Gronk had held on to that last pass it would have been a totally different story. Could the Pats defense have had anyting to do with the Pack having to kick so many field goals? It's not really that unusual to see a pro athlete saying the F bomb. But I thought Brady was saying .....fuuudge.

Ummmm???
confused2.gif

The Patriots and Packers are both 9-3 following that game. Not sure where you get 10-3? Are you assuming the Patriots will beat the Chargers and the Packers will beat the Falcons next week?

Neither team has even won their division yet let alone secured playoff spots, HFA, etc... I do think baring major injuries both teams will make the playoffs but that is all any of us can say right now. Well, unless we give them wins for games not even played yet then all bets are off.
27.gif

NHHEMI, You are correct sir...both are 9 and 3. I must have had one of those senior moments I've been hearing about! Or I can't wait for the season to end....being a Panthers fan and all!

Ah, the internet. Where everyone's predictions in the past were correct. What they say about the future will be forgotten if incorrect and we all know intimate details about the real life personalities of public figures. Gotta love the entertainment value!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back