Parody Videos

I recently rediscovered Weird Al Yankovic and these are my favorite parodies. Great lyrics and videos! Enjoy:

That man is a prefrontal lobotomy through a speaker. Listening to his "music", you can actually FEEL yourself getting dumber by the second.

And for that I'm grateful. I think his stuff is awesome.
Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
That man is a prefrontal lobotomy through a speaker. Listening to his "music", you can actually FEEL yourself getting dumber by the second.

You can duplicate the effects at home! Park your car in a sealed garage, leaving it running. Listen to the radio tuned to white noise while snorting a mixture of cocaine and ground glass. Make sure to do this after drinking a fifth of Bacardi 151 liberally dosed with LSD. That might duplicate the effects of his "music".

Not the biggest Weird Al fan on the planet (did love Dr Demento though). I did like "Foil". Thomas Lennon, Ben Garant and Patton Oswalt were icing on the cake. Not for everyone, but I liked it.

You've got to admit, white and nerdy is pretty funny.

Hmm? I find Weird Al to be better than most, if not all, of the people he parodies.

actually he is one of the best lyricists in the business. lets see you write a song, where each line is a palindrome, make it Rhyme, and then preform it in the style of Bob Dylan. Al Did just that: