Package Labeling

Picked up a free dresser over the weekend, a low cost affair made mostly of pressboard, but the price was right and it was in decent shape. The drawers were puling apart so I went into my stock pile to get some square stock to strengthen it up. Found the below--I thought dowels by definition were round, but I'm glad they clarified that for me.

[Linked Image]

Meanwhile, I had run out of CR2032's. Aamzon FTW, don't have to leave home. It came with instructions that I'm to taunt short people with them. I tried it out on my daughter, but she was not amused.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
Oh, I though those round silver things were my pills for my "condition"

they make me mellow
smile.gif

They make me energized.

Originally Posted by Bud
Oh, I though those round silver things were my pills for my "condition"

they make me mellow
smile.gif

They make me energized.

Maybe you are getting the Cadmium ones instead of the Lithium
smile.gif

Originally Posted by supton
Meanwhile, I had run out of CR2032's. Aamzon FTW, don't have to leave home. It came with instructions that I'm to taunt short people with them. I tried it out on my daughter, but she was not amused.
[Linked Image]

lol, or that is Amazon (the giant), showing you that they have this but you (the little peasant) should feel lucky if they let you have one, due to reasons.

Maybe you are getting the Cadmium ones instead of the Lithium
smile.gif

Ooh, the Cadmium bunny makes the best chocolates!
lol.gif

Originally Posted by supton
Picked up a free dresser over the weekend, a low cost affair made mostly of pressboard, but the price was right and it was in decent shape. The drawers were puling apart so I went into my stock pile to get some square stock to strengthen it up. Found the below--I thought dowels by definition were round, but I'm glad they clarified that for me.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The square dowel says "round dowel" on the label haha!!

Back