PA, low temps in the 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anywhere in Pa where it's going down into the 40's. I'm 15 mins from Philly. Where are you?

S.E. MI going to the low 50's (we're right across the border in CA) and we're loving it !! Only had the AC on a couple of days this summer... wish it was like this all the time.
thumbsup2.gif

pottstown.gif

Here's Mt. Pocono's forecast

74° F | 47° F

Clear
74° F | 49° F

Partly Cloudy
76° F | 63° F

Chance of a Thunderstorm
83° F | 58° F

Partly Cloudy
77° F | 52° F
Partly Cloudy Clear Partly Cloudy Chance of T-storms
30% chance of precipitation
Partly Cloudy

yes, the PA weather has been great. got the windows open right now. nice to save on AC electricity bills!

Originally Posted By: GROUCHO MARX
Originally Posted By: mpvue
yes, the PA weather has been great. got the windows open right now. nice to save on AC electricity bills!

It's always nice to beat Mr. Electric Utility.

+1

Here in Windber, PA, it's supposed to go down to 45 tonite; 48 tomorrow nite, then back to the 50's/60's. I like it!!
thumbsup2.gif

It's been a very cool year so far - June was 6 degrees below average (thanks Global Warmers), and on July 4th, we were all wearing sweatshirts.
frown.gif

We sent it all to Chris in Apple Valley.
grin2.gif

It's kinda like a heat exchange ..a trade. We "cap'd" our heat level ..and traded the excess.

It gets up to about 85 to 90, and then we get thunderstorms everyday. Have for the last month. Cools it off to 70 and we've had some lows in the mid 40s. Can't beat it!

As I type, nice thundershower and 65 degrees, down from a high of about 85 earlier. This is how the weather used to be about 15 years ago. We've been stuck in a bad drought until the last few years.

Last edited:
Tomorrow we will be back in the mid to high 90's with a heat index of 100* plus. Today it is 92* with a heat index of 104* and humidity is at 60%. I wish we had some of your 70* weather.

All you guys go ahead and rub it in, currently running 8-10 degrees above normal here, basically as soon as I shot my big mouth off I knew I was asking for it,last week- Dang Hot, today- Dang Hot, forecast for the foreseeable future- Dang Hot.

Originally Posted By: jmac
All you guys go ahead and rub it in, currently running 8-10 degrees above normal here, basically as soon as I shot my big mouth off I knew I was asking for it,last week- Dang Hot, today- Dang Hot, forecast for the foreseeable future- Dang Hot.

eh, I can deal with the heat. In the winter, it get's around 30-40's here. It's not like up there where they get snowed in with 10 inches of snow and -20 degree wind chills.
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Winter sux. Unless you live in a mountainous area like Co or Utah where you can take advantage of winter sports and powder snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back