PA, low temps in the 40s

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so loving this summer. This area of PA goes from quilt to sheet in about 3 weeks. The traditional summer has a daily cloud burst ..some brief relief from the heat ..then you can watch the sun soaking up the vapor to start the process all over again. It was nothing to have 8 out of 12 weeks in the 90+ range with loads of humidity.

This is the weather that is normally all too brief in Sept.

It's been over 100 degrees 4 out of the past 5 days here. 102 yesterday. And with the humidity, it doesn't cool off at night. This morning at 5 am when I got up to run, it was 81 degrees. Still better than the treadmill, though.

This is the earliest it's been this hot down here since 1998's horribly hot summer.

Quote:
34 Degrees in northern Minnesota last night - in the middle of July!

It was in the mid-upper 30's in our little burg last nite..
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: MarkC
Saturday was 86 and sunny. Most of the day, anyway.

Dang - missed it, we were at Cape Disappointment Fri-Sat-Sun (Sat night with great thunderstorms) but otherwise perfect hiking weather 60-65°F

I liked the area from Pacific Beach north to the rez, though there's not a lot to do. Of course, there were not a lot of people to annoy me either. Tasty fish and chips at the old naval station restaurant--what is it , the Windjammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back