Out with the old, in with the new?🤷‍♂️

PXL_20210619_032059232~2.jpg

Looks kinda ghetto with missing wheel covers, but I got a cheap set of knockoff Fusion ones for $60 to get it by until a wheel/tire solution is reached

View attachment 60803

Looks kinda ghetto with missing wheel covers, but I got a cheap set of knockoff Fusion ones for $60 to get it by until a wheel/tire solution is reached
Michael

Nice post with great detail and pictures. Looks like great purchase and plan to bring the new vehicle on line.

I trust your sister appreciates your automotive ability and time. :)(y)

Ford made an '06 Taurus with a column shifter? Surely an automatic because it was a rental car.
Who ever thought they even had column shifters in the parts bin.
Then again, Mom's '91 Taurus GL had a column shifter.
Specs (like price and mileage) on the Mercury Milan when you have the time.
Glad you're OK.
How did the cops know how fast the Pacifica was going?
My 2018 F-150 had a column shifter.

I really like the 2000 - 2007 era of Ford Taurus (after Ford cleaned/removed the 1997 - 1999 ovals). We own a 2000 Ford Taurus station wagon. It has a column shifter.

Attachments

• AgXmVAUYQdia9ddP5B_k8w.jpg
    AgXmVAUYQdia9ddP5B_k8w.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 12
I really like the 2000 - 2007 era of Ford Taurus (after Ford cleaned/removed the 1997 - 1999 ovals). We own a 2000 Ford Taurus station wagon. It has a column shifter.
I would never in a zillion years ever possibly ever buy a cli-Taurus, but the early Ovals were my favorite model

Glad your sister and BF are ok! I helped my daughter buy a 2011 Milan 2 years ago. Some common things that needed repair on her car were: Front springs cracked at the bottom, inside drivers door handle stopped working(Cheap easy fix), Trans cooler lines rotted and leaked bad very quickly. Trans lines were a bit pricey, but, sounds like this was already taken care of on your car. Other than those few things and the PITA passenger headlight bulb replacement it's been a great car.

Back