Our own forum......wooohooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!!!!
 -

Well Mods,
cheers.gif

You finally did it...you made the Elves cry...but they were all tears of joy I can assure you...come to think of it, I'm feeling a little weepy myself... sniff, sniff

ww...Shazam, we got our own forum!
fruit.gif

I believe this merits a pome...

I thought that I would never see
A forum just for our beloved GC
But then the vettmeister from fifty and nine
Decided to put it all on the line
And take a chance on the oil of the Elves
And give us a forum just for ourselves

But of course the rest of you can join in too

'Cause to exclude you would surely be mean
As everyone deserves a chance to be part of The Green
cheers.gif

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:
I believe this merits a pome...

I thought that I would never see
A forum just for our beloved GC
But then the vettmeister from fifty and nine
Decided to put it all on the line
And take a chance on the oil of the Elves
And give us a forum just for ourselves

But of course the rest of you can join in too

'Cause to exclude you would surely be mean
As everyone deserves a chance to be part of The Green
cheers.gif

lol.gif

As a relatively new member and recent convert to Mobil 1 I have a question.Will us ignorant unwashed heathans be allowed to look at the topics in this sacred forum or is there going to be some weird secret handshake or elvish code needed to gain entry? It's almost spooky in here, I'm leaving now.
wink.gif

This is a little weird...

What are you guys gonna do when this stuff disappears from Autozone (the only place it is commonly available in the U.S.)? I have 15 qts on my shelf at home, but there is a fine line between enthusiasm for an oil, and Obsession!
wink.gif

quote:

Originally posted by novadude:
This is a little weird...

What are you guys gonna do when this stuff disappears from Autozone (the only place it is commonly available in the U.S.)? I have 15 qts on my shelf at home, but there is a fine line between enthusiasm for an oil, and Obsession!
wink.gif

Ah, if the elixir does indeed vanish in time, we will gather and drink and tell stories of Elven GC Yore!
cheers.gif

"The Fellowship of GC"--Member #1150

If it does dissapear they can keep the old GC bottles,pour M1 0W40 in them,shake'em 3 times and shout(in the Chuck Heston voice)!

"THOU ART GC NOW!"

Then pour
shocked.gif

Pete, and elvin whackos.

The Zoil work is nearing the completion stage and the contributors will be glad they waited.

The board will get a very insightful view into Zoil formulation and will make I predict elvin converts out of many......

Broken MassSpec machines awaiting parts and academic method will eventually be overcome.

I am more frustrated than you guys can imagine on this project.

I have to tell you guys (not that it will be a surprise) this whole thing (especially Terry's comments) has got me so excited I could burst...but since that is pretty messy I will just express my emotion through my posts (not that that will be a surprise). I plan to buy some of the 05 stuff tonight if my lead Autozone has it. As one the SLX/GC-meisters I must lead by example.
fruit.gif
(a little emotion coming out)
fruit.gif
fruit.gif
(a little more)

quote:

Originally posted by farrarfan1:
As a relatively new member and recent convert to Mobil 1 I have a question.Will us ignorant unwashed heathans be allowed to look at the topics in this sacred forum or is there going to be some weird secret handshake or elvish code needed to gain entry? It's almost spooky in here, I'm leaving now.
wink.gif

You are most welcome, as are your unwashed friends,
wink.gif
...IF...you quit calling our little Elvin village "spooky!"

Hey, this is great! I was hoping we would get our own place!

I have a suggestion, since the '05 batch is not green anymore, and we will know what's in the '04 batch, let's see if Molekule can make it for us. If he could make it for a good price, we wouldn't have to put up with Castrol's BS and everybody would win.

PS I wish we had video connections so we could see the looks on the faces of the GC Auslanders as they peruse the exchanges that occur here.
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

This is great. Now when telling people on other car BBSs to look for GC (and trying to explain the appeal) one can link to this specific forum and let them peruse all the threads.

quote:

Originally posted by pscholte:

quote:

Originally posted by farrarfan1:
wink.gif

You are most welcome, as are your unwashed friends,
wink.gif
...IF...you quit calling our little Elvin village "spooky!"

I meant no disrespect to the elves or their most eloquent mortal spokesman.May they continue to blend the magical elixor for many years to come.Until I use some of my ever expanding stash of M1 and Maxlife synthetic the closest I can come to this mystical realm is the occasional baked snack food that is hopefully blessed in some small way by one of the sacred ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back