Orioles/Jays game: Beer can thrown at OF Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else see this? What a jerk. What a moron. Nothing online yet, as far as I can see.

The TV cameras/ commentators generally don't pay attention to the morons, so as to deprive them of "fame". Same as if someone runs out on the field etc.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
The TV cameras/ commentators generally don't pay attention to the morons, so as to deprive them of "fame". Same as if someone runs out on the field etc.

True. Goofs like that would even glory in being arrested, if that got them on TV.

Earlier in the season a guy ran onto the field in another Toronto game. The cameras focused on the players standing around doing nothing, and the announcer explained to TV viewers that the players were standing around because a fan had run onto the field. The field was not shown until the fan had been corralled and led off the field. The fan never made it onto TV.

OF means out fielder (in this case a left fielder) and Kim is his name.

I hope they catch the cockroach (the person who threw the can) and step on him. Kira

That was a heck of a game though. I hope the SD/Mets game is just as good. Given the starting pitchers I have a feeling it is going to be similiar

Originally Posted By: Kira
OF means out fielder (in this case a left fielder) and Kim is his name.

I hope they catch the cockroach (the person who threw the can) and step on him. Kira

Yes let the fan onto the plane with the Jays to Texas where he can face off with Rougned Odor.

Really sad that would happen. If they locate the "fan" that threw it, that person needs to be banned from every MLB park for the rest of their lives. I saw it happen at a NASCAR race and it made be sad to see. People like that are not fans. Same with the racial slurs, there is no place for that.

They located the bozo and he turned himself into police. Claims he didn't do it even though there is a lot of high definition video footage taken in the Rogers Centre. The stupid part is the guy is (was!) a sports writer! Guess he can kiss that career goodbye! I hope everyone behaves at the dome tonight, I'm gonna be there cheering on my Jays to take it from Texas tonight and move onto the ALCS. I was there last year in game 5 of the ALDS when Jose Bautista hit the 3 run home run (and did the bat flip) and the crowd was electric! The crowd was also like that during the Wild Card game (I was there for that game too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back