Original Owner- 1.3 million Mile F350

Nice! The 7.3 PowerSmoke could really lay down the miles.

My cousin in law ran a long haul mail route with a 12v, 5sp Dodge Cummins that he got over put a million miles on without ever opening up the motor. It still ran good, but he had to let it go after it was rolled the second time due to sliding off the road in the snow.

Interesting story. He did have to have engine work done as mentioned early in the video.

Lots of driving, one owner/driver, that’s a big reason he got that far.

Nice! The 7.3 PowerSmoke could really lay down the miles.

My cousin in law ran a long haul mail route with a 12v, 5sp Dodge Cummins that he got over put a million miles on without ever opening up the motor. It still ran good, but he had to let it go after it was rolled the second time due to sliding off the road in the snow.
The 5.9 Cummins and 7.3 are million mile diesels if maintained.

And then the 6.0 (6 Blow) came along.

MB dealer did a BG transmission service and BG radiator flush on my E350 before I got it. Was surprised to see a dealer use this instead of MB stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: GON
MB dealer did a BG transmission service and BG radiator flush on my E350 before I got it. Was surprised to see a dealer use this instead of MB stuff.
Going to do a BOTOG search on BG, I have heard their commercials but don't know if their product/service is the real deal, snake oil, or somewhere in the middle.

And then the 6.4. it was doomed from the start.
So many people tried to justify these engines and claim but oh you can bullet proof them, blah blah.

Imagine buying a $50,000+ truck to then justify having to dump an additional $10,000+ to "bullet proof" it because of a poor design.

Back