Oreilly's Auto Parts 15w-40 HDEO Info

I reached out to Oreilly's Auto Parts since their 15w-40 HDEO PDF was showing information on the old CJ-4 Formulation. I wanted to get the updated CK-4 Oil PDF to see if it has the Ford Specification. So I reached out to OMNI. Here are some specs...

OMNI Speciatly Packaging Blends/Ships
OMNI Specialty Packaging Does NOT use USED Oil <---The nice lady on the phone was sure to tell me this fact
OMNI buys their additives from Lubrizol
It is Synthetic Blend / 75% Group II/Remainder Group 150+ / Overall Categorized as a Group II Oil / VI 139

I tried to attach the Oreilly's pdf instead of the images but it would only recognize jpg files from my chromebook? If I can figure out were to host the pdf then I can Link it. Otherwise its the crappy pics I uploaded here. Sorry about that...

Oreilly's 15w-40 HDEO

PQIA Results

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with any oil companies or resellers just trying to share some helpful information. Thanks Folks!

Screenshot 2022-11-28 2.36.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-28 2.36.21 PM.png

Last edited:
at a certain point in life, you realize that as oil specification progress , the closer all motor oils meeting that specification become to performing the same... then it become just a matter of personal preference or just buying the cheapest crap on the shelf because they essentially perform the same

fantastic

at a certain point in life, you realize that as oil specification progress , the closer all motor oils meeting that specification become to performing the same... then it become just a matter of personal preference or just buying the cheapest crap on the shelf because they essentially perform the same
One Oil Meeting many different OEM specifications = 1 Oil for Mixed Fleets

Looks like an oil that offers a very high level of protection for the exhaust after-treatment system.