Opera on Android is driving me nuts (again)

I have set BITOG to be viewed in the BITOG_Blue theme. A while ago the forum categories and post headlines were suddenly displayed in orange. Eventually, I found out this was because I had accidentally turned on the Nightlight mode. The problem is back and this time it's not the Nightlight mode causing it. What other setting could cause this? I don't care much for this unwanted Halloween theme. No problem with Opera on the PC.

Never ran into this issue maybe time to try another browser. DuckDuckGo browser been treating me right, on android they provide a vpn.

I am looking at this! As for switching to another browser, I prefer solving the problem over circumventing it.

I am looking at this! As for switching to another browser, I prefer solving the problem over circumventing it.

That’s weird… but my theme is set to “BITOG_Dark”

Do you have some “high contrast” setting enabled or something like that? Some sites will pull from the system settings, like my iPhone is permanently set to the dark theme and some sites will use dark themes by default.
3EECE037-58E2-4F7A-A292-7BC0F9B23F4C.png

Phone Display Settings is set to Dark Theme.
Opera Appearance Setting is Dark Theme
Bitog Theme is set to Bitog Blue.

I had the same problem before when I had accidentally turned the Night Light on. It's not on this time.

Back