On the shelf of us walmarts.

Ok I know every type of oil carried in the walmarts here. It's sad I know. But can anyone in the us tell me what dino oils are sold at walmarts there and there pricing? I wana know the difference in pricing. I went to messena a couple of weeks ago and I actualy saw Mobil drive clean. So I descided to buy a case with each bottle costing 1.07 Plus it's to bad the supertech filters are not sold in the walmarts here [Mad] [ June 07, 2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Rick ]

At my Walmart the other day Pennzoil 5w-30 was $1.39 a quart and the 5 quart bottles were $6.77, ouch. I am thinking of switching to something cheaper, but haven't decided what.

Rick

Ya that is a bit much. What oils are there that have a realy good lower pour point for around a dollar?

quote:
Originally posted by labman: At my Walmart the other day Pennzoil 5w-30 was $1.39 a quart and the 5 quart bottles were $6.77, ouch. I am thinking of switching to something cheaper, but haven't decided what.
Ouch? Thats dirt cheap where I come from. We're talking less for oil and a filter than it costs to fuel the car for one tank!