Olive Leaf Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who drinks Olive leaf tea. Started drinking about a year now organic from Turkey. Fresh stuff drink about a quart a day.

Also tried the Organic Bai Mu Dan from China. Both tea serves its purpose. Olive leaf tea seems to be more potent as expert tell us. It takes a while to feel the effects need to drink it on a daily basis.

Organic Bai Mu Dan a white tea is not bad at all. But also I notice it cuts down my appetite more so than olive leaf tea. Some days I'll take 3 tablespoon of coconut oil and drink two quarts of Bai Mu Dan no food for the day working in the sun. Give my organs a rest. Also drinking Bai Mu Dan my body likes eating fruits and vegetables more so than olive leaf tea.

Something I've notice between the two teas.

Where did you get it from? I am in Turkey and want to try that. How does it Taste?
I thought I had heard olive oil everthing, soap,shampoo,skin lotions etc. But tea?

Originally Posted By: kozanoglu
Where did you get it from? I am in Turkey and want to try that. How does it Taste?
I thought I had heard olive oil everthing, soap,shampoo,skin lotions etc. But tea?

https://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

Taste different at first need get used to it. It has a light taste but you can feel the potency when drinking qualty stuff. I tried another brand known for it's quality grown in the US but it's not the same as grown in Turkey. The Turkey stuff is more potent different geographic growing conditions.

never heard of it as a "tea", I take Olive Leaf extract supplements (helps with allergies, and respiratory issues amongst other things) and know how Horrid those taste if the gelcap ruptures, or comes back up partly dissolved... so to me the idea of drinking it sounds....awful... but to each their own.

Originally Posted By: earlyre
never heard of it as a "tea", I take Olive Leaf extract supplements (helps with allergies, and respiratory issues amongst other things) and know how Horrid those taste if the gelcap ruptures, or comes back up partly dissolved... so to me the idea of drinking it sounds....awful... but to each their own.

I've notice the organic US olive leaf tea was hard possibly from older leaves which can leave a bitter taste.

The Turkey olive leaf is softer possibly from younger leaves. You can eat it as is quite potent no bitterness. I add olive leaf to soups and stews and they aren't hard but quite edible.

Olive leaf has an alkaline effect... my saliva is always alkaline, drink as a tea or you can eat as is(Turkey stuff) very alkaline more so than white or green tea.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mamala Bay

Both tea serves its purpose.

And what purpose is that???

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Originally Posted By: Mamala Bay

Both tea serves its purpose.

And what purpose is that???

Suppression of appetite I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back