Olds Rocket parts for your father's Oldsmobile

I don't have pics right now, it is raining out and the Caddy is occupying the garage. Can post some later with inquiry or complaints. 2 Olds heads early 1970's bare been cleaned and checked Competition Cams roller tip rockers in the box, slightly used (I think) Rhodes lifters, new Cam, street grind Speed Pro forged flat top pistons w/rings 350 standard bore, run on dyno once (engine bottom end spun a bearing or that is what I recall) Polish alum HEI distributor w/coil and MSD analog box, 2 sets new ign wires Maybe more have to check

Last edited:
Originally Posted by IMSA_Racing_Fan
I don't have pics right now, it is raining out and the Caddy is occupying the garage. Can post some later with inquiry or complaints. 2 Olds heads early 1970's bare been cleaned and checked Competition Cams roller tip rockers in the box, slightly used (I think) Rhodes lifters, new Cam, street grind Speed Pro forged flat top pistons w/rings 350 standard bore, run on dyno once (engine bottom end spun a bearing or that is what I recall) Polish alum HEI distributor w/coil and MSD analog box, 2 sets new ign wires Maybe more have to check
I wish I had the money now. I daily drive a 350 olds powered cutlass and I really want to upgrade the stock cam. Could use all that stuff one day.