Old cell phones

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Found my old windows phone the other day. Dumped it because they were no longer supporting it. A windows phone.
I never thought about this but it is like a mini tablet.
You can turn on the wifi and still use it on the net in the house etc.

Never really thought about it and assumed you couldn't do so since I have no phone co. provider for it.

That phone may of been to old but the best thing to do is give your old phones to someone that has health issues that can't afford one, they can use them to call 911 with out having any provider.

Sorry for the plug but my wife gives them out all the time so I'm always looking for old phones for her.

We always keep our old phones as backup in case one breaks or something like that.
I don’t know if they are still supported or not probably not. They are LG Spectrum and Galaxy S5 and S7s. I’m the only Apple guy in my family and it would be painful to use an Android lol.

Hec
Keeping my 6 & 7 for overseas, WiFi, songs, and they can call emergency number
Heck this IS a 6! I consider myself forward-thinking for even having a cellular telephone.

Honestly, I’m impressed by the durability of this thing over 4+ years. Just replaced the battery. I’ll always gravitate to a phone with a replaceable battery.

Hec

Heck this IS a 6! I consider myself forward-thinking for even having a cellular telephone.

Honestly, I’m impressed by the durability of this thing over 4+ years. Just replaced the battery. I’ll always gravitate to a phone with a replaceable battery.
My 6 went kinda crazy … self typing and stuff so got a 10 … wife has a newer phone but is selling small breed dogs and needs a good camera
I tend to use the 7 overseas and it has my company email (church > state) …

Back