Old cartoons

Happy Thursday folks
smile.gif

Enjoying Inspector Gadget on streaming as well as real old as in 1930's cartoons via Disney +

Reliving my childhood you could say. And who doesn't like Dennis the menace and Heathcliff?
34.gif
08.gif
10.gif

Originally Posted by BAJA_05
Still luv some Looney Tunes from time to time.
wink.gif

True, so do I. Disney plus has original Donald Duck, and TONS of cartoons starting 1930's and up. It's crazy but I love it

I was a Looney Tunes kid. Amazing how many trivia answers I know due to those old cartoons. The people that wrote them were geniuses to bring in so many adult topics that appealed to kids. Also a big fan of Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Always enjoyed Looney Tunes as a kid and watching it with my kids as an adult. I've also been revisiting the cartoons of my era with my kids watching Masters of the Universe(my 2 year old son's favorite), Tiny Toons, X-men and Spider-man the animated series.

Some of my favorites:

Tom and Jerry
Road Runner
Bugs Bunny
Droopy
Sad Cat
Top Cat
Wacky Racers
Felix The Cat
Commander McBragg

Probably lots more I can't think of off the top of my head.

Please stay on topic.

Derailing topic by getting into the politics of racism will get this locked.

I've removed several posts and will lock if anymore appear.

Road Runner was one cool bird and growing up my BiL had the Plymouth version where the dust trail behind RR was a pin stripe. Was probably 30 before seeing the actual bird quite often on a ranch I was working on.
Cool birds too.

More of a Looney Tunes person and loved Speed Racer!

Some of the LT and T&J stuff would never work these days. Kids today aren't interested anyway, so YouTube is the only place where we'll be able to go and enjoy the "classics", which I still do from time to time!

Back