Old cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any pictures of old cars in their area that might or might not be for sale, left in the driveway or parked by the side of the road or abandoned somewhere, maybe a car you can't identify?

Well, as you're in California and I'm in the rust belt, I should ask you that question!

I think Craigslist would be a good source for your hunt, but I would check in the southern states.

I am very fortunate that my Bronco has it's stock sheet metal that's in awesome shape with no rot - but it's not currently for sale.

I have bought cars from people who had an old project in the driveway by just knocking on the door and asking about it if it was something I was interested in. If that is what you are looking for then just take a drive in your area and look around.

theres tons of old cars around here. lots of daily drivers too.its amazing that theres so many muscle cars around here as many muscle cars you see today started life as a lowpo car such as a chevelle with a 307 or challenger with a 318.

theres many ss396,383,440,stage1 buicks etc around here.when i was in high school i made money pulling parts from picapart.back in thw 80's i could still find 428 fords,455 bop's,double hump chevy heads etc sitting on wheels in the sand at picapart.

There's a few very old cars up here, parked in fields. Some have had for sale signs on them.

carsinbarns.com

You could also cruise google streetview if you have no life.
wink.gif

Just check craigslist. There is a seller posting right now near the Yuma area that is selling his collection that he has complied for 40 something years.

If I had the money and time I would give him a ring and take a couple of his cars off of his hands.

Carlsbad right now.

I just thought members would have some pictures or there were old cars parked nearby that they would have noticed. I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back